Paul's Azure Three Fiddy "Hugo"!

pjf1985

Are these new alloy's coming with tyres then pjf1985?

I know what it's like waiting for alloys ~ got my Rotas from CS who had to get them imported from the US which took over a month or so to arrive.

Still it's all the more exciting when you do get them. :D:yahoo:

Are these new alloy's coming with tyres then pjf1985?

I know what it's like waiting for alloys ~ got my Rotas from CS who had to get them imported from the US which took over a month or so to arrive.

Still it's all the more exciting when you do get them. :D:yahoo:

No getting my tyres on after. Yeah as soon as you order them you want them straight away! Hopefully I'll get them fitted Tuesday B)

Another small set back! :dry: After getting to the garage (eventually after getting through all the traffic and wet bits) my mate helped me to switch my old tyres onto my new rims. We encountered a problem, the tyres wouldn't stretch enough! We tried the fire method but that just set fire to the tyre lol. So I'm going to see if I can get them fitted somewhere with a bead cheater!

Ughhh! Want my wheels on :(

Edited by pjf1985
  • Like 1

I'm actually like a small child at Christmas :) I'm picking up my car from the garage after work as I left it there so they could fit my new rims, and they're on the car! Here's a preview...

IMAG0790_1.jpg

fitment looks perfect! yeah a tad lower would sit them nicely! need to get me some alloys! :(

It is! I think because the tyres are stretched they don't fill the arches quite as much as I'd imagined, but after a little drop it'll be spot on :) Get some mate!

Edited by pjf1985
  • Like 1

This stuff is the dogs!!

IMAG0926.jpg

Easy to use, gives a great finish and awesome protection. Used it all over the bodywork, exhaust tips and rims! Missed to dry a few bits and when waxing the water just glided off!

The results...

IMAG0933.jpg

• Like 1