Paul's Azure Three Fiddy "Hugo"!

pjf1985

Love it mate, really deep shine. Are you going to be putting spacers on? makes a big difference.

Cheers bud! Umm can't decide, was going to get spacers for now but think I may just get some new rims pretty soon and if so I'll go wider then!

Wider rims would be better, I have spacers which make it look miles better but I don't trust them so tend not to take any risks :lol:

Yeah think I'll get some new rims, not overly keen on the Rays tbh, and if I did decide to keep them I'd have to refurb them to be happy

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A few updates! :D

Yesterday I successfully installed my new Pioneer AVH-2400BT headunit and I'm really chuffed with it! The sound quality seems a lot better than the Bose I swapped it for. Only minor thing is that I forgot to plug in my microphone so I'll have to take it all out again haha.

But anyways here it is along with my new Nismo neo chrome oil filler cap...

IMAG0669_1.jpg

IMAG0670_1.jpg

IMAG0671_1.jpg

Nice Z mate how would you compare it to the fn2 as I'm looking to sell mine & get a Z never drove one though :(

It's a whole different car mate! I loved my FN2 and VTEC was very addictive but the Zed pulls like a train in every gear and feels so much more refined than the FN2. Get one, you won't regret it! ;)

• Like 2

Nice Z mate how would you compare it to the fn2 as I'm looking to sell mine & get a Z never drove one though :(

It's a whole different car mate! I loved my FN2 and VTEC was very addictive but the Zed pulls like a train in every gear and feels so much more refined than the FN2. Get one, you won't regret it! ;)

Thanks for the response it's mainly the harsh ride, 6 years of type r suspension is enough for me will be stripping it back to standard shortly then the hunt for a Z will begin :)

Thanks for the response it's mainly the harsh ride, 6 years of type r suspension is enough for me will be stripping it back to standard shortly then the hunt for a Z will begin :)

Tell me about it! I never got round to changing the springs on mine but wish I did. The standard suspension on the Zed is miles better. Just seems more refined than the Type R. Good luck mate!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Another small update...

Got an HKS Super Hybrid Filter from Clark Motorsport and fitted that! Also I got a big roll of Gloss Black Vinyl Wrap which I plan on wrapping my roof with :D

IMAG0743_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great mate! :) ive just ordered the same HKS filter! I must ask where did you get the splitter from? I have a blue Zed also, but I think i fancy the splitter in black! :)

Thanks a lot! :) The HKS filter is a good buy, plus its green :D The splitter was purchased from a member off here, but its originally from Tarmac Sportz (who trades on here)

Very nice looking zed

Great progress

Bet your to do list is still as long as when you started though :lol:

Modding especially on a zed is very very addictive but you already know that I'm guessing

Look forward to the next instalment :thumbs:

Edited by tatooandy67
  • Like 1

Very nice looking zed

Great progress

Bet your to do list is still as long as when you started though :lol:

Modding especially on a zed is very very addictive but you already know that I'm guessing

Look forward to the next instalment :thumbs:

Thanks dude! I know haha, I've got new rims on the horizon though. Plus got loads of vinyl wrap to play with when I get chance ;)

Looks great dude! Similar mods to what i have planned, i think a nice set of clear front reflectors would set yours off too!

Thanks :) I do want to get some actually, they're so pricey though! Was contemplating going with some DRL's to go there or something...

• Like 1

Not having much luck :dry: So I ordered my wheels and missed the delivery guy yesterday and he left a card. Went online last night to book another date for delivery and it says book before 7:30pm for next day delivery. Look at the time, and its 7:31 so now I have to wait until Tuesday :cry:

Hey just found your build thread, looking good. Any hints on the wheels.....?

Cheers mate :) One little hint...I'm guessing you'll like the style of them with your F1 pic ;)

Interesting, 13" with massive tyres?

Shame you have to wait, nothing worse. I wasn't really in a rush for mine, but still wanted them ASAP.