SUGGESTIONS FOR A NEW LEASED CAR

Mudman

G'Day all

Got a monthly car allowance of about £250 pcm

Need something economical and practical as the Zed is for fun!

Looking at Honda Civic 1.6 SE (75+ MPG) but would welcome other suggestions

How about . . . . A Merc C250 CDI Coupe AMG Sport Edition B)

Yours for £229 a month :teeth: Well you gotta have something that you will enjoy driving, I can imagine a 1.6 Civic being a sack of cack to use on a daily basis

I used this web site when I leased cars http://www.contracthireandleasing.com

Oh and I was able to increase the annual milage and lower the price on every car I leased, so don't be afraid to haggle with them :thumbs:

Yours for £229 a month

Stock conversation

"Oh I, sorry sir that particular model is unavailable however we do have a bog standard Merc C class for £399 a month with a 6k down payment"

They don't half advertise some non-existent shash those companies.....makes my tits itch

Yours for £229 a month :teeth: Well you gotta have something that you will enjoy driving, I can imagine a 1.6 Civic being a sack of cack to use on a daily basis

I used this web site when I leased cars http://www.contracthireandleasing.com

Oh and I was able to increase the annual milage and lower the price on every car I leased, so don't be afraid to haggle with them :thumbs:

I wouldn't say the civic will be useless but a low revving diesel will probably get you better mpg plus its a merc so it will eat the miles better. If your spending alot of time in the car then its worth the money imo.

Hate it when companies put an admin fee and epecially when its very high like £25 pounds for the famed overdraft letter or ones from those private parking companies where their admin costs rise per letter. Dont start me off on that !

Anyhow gone for the Civic - came out top on What Cars real mpg for 2013 so thats good enough for me - used LingsCars.com - shes off her head ! very novel way of doing a car lease - the website is well worth a look

Thanks for the suggestions - I'd love a Merc but the mileage and down payment killed it - also remember the agony of Merc servicing costs when we had a Smartcar. Also its surprising that aircon isnt standard on base entry Audi's