Forza Motorsport 5 350Z-UK Championship

Ekona

I've been chasing McGoo around for days and struggling to get near 2:12, how can you get around 5 seconds quicker without fettling with the car??

The same way Vettle was 1 second a lap faster than Webber every race?

Alps Festival - Stock 350z (C439) - clean laps only

Sam McGoo - 02:12.458

Pallett - 2:07.720

:surrender:

Sweet Jesus Pallett! :lol:

I've been chasing McGoo around for days and struggling to get near 2:12, how can you get around 5 seconds quicker without fettling with the car??

With the stock Z i found you just need to be really subtle with the accelerator as it loves to oversteer through the sweeping corners but its actually well suited to that track.

That is seriously quick considering we're using the same car! I was by no means doing perfect laps, but didn't think there would be THAT much to time to give.

I really enjoyed it though and suspect that I'm spending too much time sideways round some of the faster sweeping bends. It's so addictive though.

So has anyone figured out a way to see each others times?

Sam McGoo - 02:12.458

:surrender:

Sweet Jesus Pallett! :lol:

With the stock Z i found you just need to be really subtle with the accelerator as it loves to oversteer through the sweeping corners but its actually well suited to that track.

That is seriously quick considering we're using the same car! I was by no means doing perfect laps, but didn't think there would be THAT much to time to give.

I really enjoyed it though and suspect that I'm spending too much time sideways round some of the faster sweeping bends. It's so addictive though.

So has anyone figured out a way to see each others times?

I've been able to see your time.

Is it possible to watch the laps of others? Eg can I see Pallets lap?

Im pretty sure i have done that track in a faster car, sure i was chasing a sub 2 minute lap, obviously not in the zed. Best bets i guess would be a quick snap on your phone of the time. Not sure if it shows the PI of the car your in though or just make/model.

Yeah, the reason my time is displayed in the Zed is because that's the only car I've done that track in. As Dan says if you've done it faster in any other car, that's the time it will display.

When you select finish race it displays your current best lap, your car, PI etc and your rivals. you could say 'Xbox record' and it will record 15 secs of that screen with your time displayed among your clips.

Its a shame you cant filter times by car, that would be very handy.

Anyway...... just had a 'few :blush:' more laps and I'm getting there...

Sam McGoo - 02:08.797

Come on get ya times up.....Will, Liam, Dan etc......Oh sorry Dan you can't can ya. :stir::lol:

Thats twice now on this forum people have chose to scour my photobucket from an image link, think ill be turning stuff private saves seeing 5 year old pictures every time i post something, and btw thats now even me.

Don't worry, there are funny people on here, and then there is Sarnie :lol:

Sent from the golf club...

Xbone? They are sending me a new one, well allegedly anyway: I had a half hour web chat with an MS rep last night, who basically admitted their system was crap as if you pay for the Advanced Shipping option (pre-auth of a credit card for £390 in case you don't send the other Xbone back), their web page cannot update itself with an order status.

A bit crap really, as I think I've been stuck in the system somewhat, but just one of those things really.

I'm back bitches B)

This wheel is f*cking amazing, even with the cheaper pedals as the three-pedal set isn't available yet. So much feedback it makes your arms ache, but it never feels excessive. The F1 car is just crazy with this setup, way more mental that with just a pad!

Mega bucks, but mega brilliant.