59 Plate 300 RevUp Azure!

370Ad

Another dealer who relies solely on the registration date rather than looking at the actual model it is so £14+ grand for a 2006 rev-up is just a wee bit on the steep side :lol:

The sad thing is some mug will buy it and get ripped off :(

The Stratstone dealer with the car have been informed - wait to see if the details get changed but I see the price has been dropped some £400......

Hate to see anyone buying something it is not but if they do and come on here then we have a record of the mis-selling.

£13,766 Nissan 350Z 3.5 V6 313 3dr

Call dealer now (01332) 524331

Key facts

• Petrol
  • Coupe
  • Manual
  • 21245 miles

Blue Pearl, Call 01332 524331, **LOW MILEAGE**, Alloy Wheels 18", Full Leather, Air Conditioning, Airbags, Alarm, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), CD Autochanger, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Door Mirrors, Electric Front Windows, Electric Seats, Full Service History, Headlamp Power Wash, Heated Front Seats, Immobiliser, Multi function steering wheel, Power Assisted Steering (PAS), Remote Central Locking, Sports Seats. £13,766

• Like 1

PLG is the old class of taxing, so either above or below 1.6l - cars before march 2001. All cars after 2001 are in petrol car or diesel car class, and the fee depends on co2 output. There is another scale, that is cars registered after march 2006 (I believe) which have a high co2 output are subjected to even higher tax...as per the 350z and other gas guzzlers ðŸ‘

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a new winner!!

10 plate Revup

http://www.autotrade...4dd76?logcode=p

That's a auto JDM, on a 10 plate. HOW MUCH... :surrender:

This is something of a mystery. It must never have been registered in Japan for it to qualify for a 10 plate and seeing how it was manufactured in either 2006 or 2007 that would mean it stood around for a long time. I'm not saying its impossible but by 2006 very few JDM's were being imported, so why import one in 2010 when the £ to yen exchange rate would have been so unfavorable, beats me :shrug: . I've never actually seen a facelift JDM although I've seen one or two for sale on pistonheads. Also, this car is missing the aero kit so it isn't top spec as stated in the advert.

Pete

That is true, unfortunately mine was registered in April 2006, so higher tax, don't see how a 2008 is in the lower tax group ..!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, there's no way this should be registered as PLG. PLG stands for Private Light Goods and not as I once thought Propane Liquid Gas :blush: . I'm no expert on this but a quick read on the subject reveals that early imports were registered as PLG through a loophole that was closed years ago. They were imported as PLG over 1500cc as the DVLA had left off the emissions from the importation form for PLG vehicles. Something very strange about this car.

Pete