Just another Scam..!

WhackyWill

It is a rum old place this forum at times I tell thee

Love Rum.

I typically only drink the stuff in a Cuba Libre and only when I'm waste deep in a pool however I did enjoy a bottle of Morgans spiced with Jamaican Ginger beer over the Christmas period.

I may have to widen my net on Rum :)

Love Rum.

I typically only drink the stuff in a Cuba Libre and only when I'm waste deep in a pool however I did enjoy a bottle of Morgans spiced with Jamaican Ginger beer over the Christmas period.

PM rtbiscuit, he became a bit of a rum aficionado before the twins were born. :)

Love Rum.

PM rtbiscuit, he became a bit of a rum aficionado before the twins were born. :)

I do remember his diaries actually. If Rum was a factor in twins I'm dropping it :lol:

I can't drink them neat for some reason. That said I did try working my way through the whiskey options in an Irish bar in Madrid (don't ask) a few years back as the colleagues I was with persuaded me to do so. The bar manager actually joined us too and it ended very messy. I even ended up bringing home several bottles of JD single barrel which I did enjoy neat.

This is my favourite Rum, Kraken.

kraken1.jpg

Although the only real drink part from the odd bottle of red we keep in the house is Sailor Jerry's.

I'm not really a big drinker, although I like a drink, I think a proper home should always be able to offer someone something nice to drink.

Oh and I too tend to drink my SJ with Ginger Beer, cans though as bottles go flat quickly :) .