wheel spacers, which brands?

ddcboyle

Hey, been looking at wheel spacers and only seem to be 2 brands coming up. Eibach and another (3 letter word cant remember name).

Are there any other brands without the high price tag? Im presuming these are made for ibdestructableness on track. But are there others? I know the cheap 4 pound ebay ones are not an option. But it does seem alot they charge for a piece of metal

I wouldnt say its skimping though. Say there was 2 materials you could use. 1 is 100% and wouldnt break. And the other was made from nasa spacecraft metal that is 100%. Their both as good, 1metal us stronger but both do the job.

Superforma and ultralite, are they good brands?

I wouldnt say its skimping though. Say there was 2 materials you could use. 1 is 100% and wouldnt break. And the other was made from nasa spacecraft metal that is 100%. Their both as good, 1metal us stronger but both do the job.

Superforma and ultralite, are they good brands?

I agree but eibachs are also easier to resale so it works out the same overall.

So on one thread you discuss affordability of running a Zed and then you continue to mod the car....

Personally I wouldn't run spacers at all as it's money spent purely for looks and potentially worsening the handling.

Just my thoughts on it

Im curious for cheaper mods not expensive mods. 50pound a month is a cheap mod to me, but seems wheel spacers wont go any lower than eibach

You could always save for the Eibachs and in the meantime look out for 2nd hand ones? These are purely for looks, so you don't have to do them immediately.

You do if you have Zeditis :) Seriously, the guys re right, don't go near anything that isn't Eibach, Tophooker knows what he's talking about :thumbs:

So on one thread you discuss affordability of running a Zed and then you continue to mod the car....

Personally I wouldn't run spacers at all as it's money spent purely for looks and potentially worsening the handling.

Just my thoughts on it

Im curious for cheaper mods not expensive mods. 50pound a month is a cheap mod to me, but seems wheel spacers wont go any lower than eibach

Cheapest mod is a free mod ;)

Here's a challenge for you, see how long you can last without spending on mods in 2014.

If you can make it through the whole year without a single mod that costs money, your reward is to buy any mod you like with the saved cash ;)

• Like 2

I have eibach on the rear and superforma on the front. Happy with both, it not like superforma are a cheap half the price ebay special or halfrauds number. I agree not a place you want to cheap out on as I wouldn't fancy seeing my wheel over take me but I wouldn't say eibach are the one and only either :boxing::stir:

• Like 2

Hi everyone, not sure if this is an appropriate place to ask this, but I am after some wheel spacers for my Rays wheels anyone have any for sale or would want to swap for some 245/45/18 bridgestone Re050A's in very good condition or p/ex etc.? cheers

You're probably best going to trading for sale/swap section

• Like 1