Few pictures of my Zed

vinnymcdonnell

Its getting de-cata, manifolds and Y pipe fitted shortly. Then when the clutch is due will more than likely uprate it and a lightened flywheel. And mapped for the above also

Have my eye on front and rear lip from ebay for it. Prob crap quality but they are cheap after all. Instead of painting them would carbon dip them.

Then later if funds allow a nice set of Rota GTR wheels in gunmetal grey color.

Monza is getting itchy feet for one again alright! :p Would prefer a blue or red one alright but it has grown on me the silver!

nice car vinney pity its silver :p you need to meet up with a nice red one for some more pics.... as soon as i get a min to wash it lol then we go hang out in front of monzas place to annoy him

Monza is getting itchy feet for one again alright! :p Would prefer a blue or red one alright but it has grown on me the silver!

nice car vinney pity its silver :p you need to meet up with a nice red one for some more pics.... as soon as i get a min to wash it lol then we go hang out in front of monzas place to annoy him

yeah i was tempting him with mine, saying id sell it to him, but i was looking at a cl55 amg and ended up chatting with a few owners and have been told im best off staying away. so zeds getting the full treatment and gona reside next to the gt4 :D