[SOLD]Chilli Red ZED :) 56 Plate Tasteful mods (Facelift 300HP)

Deklan

The most upsetting decision of my life has come, and the purchase of a new house forces the sell of my pride and joy! Below you will find my advert for my Nissan 350z. As you read though and decide to swap paper for my man hours, blood sweat and tears remember how i feel about this car before making an offer :p

On a serious note though if you require any other information please do not hesitate to contact me :)

9600743489_5ebdd0f675_c.jpg

9424000244_0a7833c69c_c.jpg

9421234029_654fd743b2_c.jpg

Low Mileage at just 50,000 Full Service History Well Maintained with 1000's spent Finished in Chilli Red,

Some stone chips but in fantastic condition for the age.

Interior in great condition Finished with the Normal BOSE sound system and AUX in port

Rays Alloys in great condition with good tyres.

Bembo brakes with EBC discs and Pads

Nismo Style Rear Spats and Spoiler

Nismo Style V2 Front Bumper Smoothed

Boot Lid Smoothed

Black Roof

Powerflow exhaust

Rear Bumper modified

Black leather

Its a sad day having to list my pride and joy but the purchase of a house means my lovely 350z must be sold. If you want to come and view let me know, im very flexible and happy to discus the car further on the phone. Private Plate will not be included in sale. Original Front Bumper Is available

£8,500 ONO

Edited by Deklan

Deklan. Seen the ad. Understand where you're at, too having to sell. Been to the Zed Shed today and got more info on Zeds.

Yours fits my spec except I was looking for gun metal grey. Could I be swayed.....?

Where in the UK are you, How many owners? When was it last serviced and what service was it?

Cheers. Nigel

Hi All,

Im based in Stone, which is very close to Stoke On Trent.

Nigel, Glad it meets your spec, shame its not Gun Metal Gray, but the Chilli Red facelift is rather rare and quite the head turner. The car has had its last service on the 10/01/12. So in all honesty it will be due a new one very soon. The car will come with 6 Month Tax, which i will sort for new buyer. I have a large amounts of receipts for the car and have spared no expense. In the first month of owning it i spent £2000 having the gearbox rebuilt and some other bits, so i can assure you its spot on and drives just like a well maintained 350z should.

If you require any other information please do contact me.

Kind Regards

Deklan

Lovely looking car and tastefully modded, seen a few reds and they look even better in the metal.

Just as a side note, I would add the year of the car (as its on private plate not obvious), the engine spec, Tax and MoT expiry dates. :)

Thanks Coldel

She's a 56Plat which means she's the facelift with the more favourable engine, which produces 300hp. Has Xeon headlights and a better interior finish.

TAX: Will be 6months upon purchase :)

MOT: 2nd May 2013

@Nigel ~ If you hover your arrow pointer over a members name you can send them a private message via the "PM" button.

It would be better for you to contact him that way as he will get an email telling him that you have contacted him but also it will keep your mobile number safe. You wouldn't want some people to get your mobile number (companies etc) and start spamming your phone or something. Just a heads up. :thumbs:

Hi there, I'm looking for my first z and came across yours. Could you get I touch to discuss the car in depth.

I have the money and would like to do a deal quickly, car must be taxed tho, in order to collect.

Happy new year.

It's best to send a PM :) Deklan not been on here since yesterday morning, hopefully he'll see the email notification from the PM and respond.