Smoooooth

Daveyboy11

Thanks guys!

There are 2 holes left behind when you remove the badge so I had to get a bodyshop to sort it out. I don't know if this is only on imports though, not sure about UK cars.

Smooth move dude B) Just need to sort the fog light out to make it perfectly symetrical :thumbs:

That's next on my list!

• Like 1

Uk cars have holes as well, boot respray if you want it done :thumbs: worth it though :)

Bummer. I thought the Nissan badge was just stuck on the rear. :fool:

Sadly no :( i only got mine done as it was getting the spoiler at the same time so made sense. Maybe a lot of money just for the smooth look.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks nice but I still think it needs a rear wing to finish it off

Yeah I have been toying with the idea of a rear wing but none have really caught my fancy, maybe a Nismo v1?

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Maybe worthy of a :ban: but I don't like the V1, it leans forwards too much. The blitz lip spoiler would finish the rear off nicely

Looks nice but I still think it needs a rear wing to finish it off

Yeah I have been toying with the idea of a rear wing but none have really caught my fancy, maybe a Nismo v1?

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Maybe worthy of a :ban: but I don't like the V1, it leans forwards too much. The blitz lip spoiler would finish the rear off nicely

Looked at the Blitz, didn't really like it to be honest!