Eibach for Teins?

ninjaz

Hi guys, I have a 2003 uk spec car with eibach springs fitted, these are great and they make the car much better looking but I'm getting a little tired of having to choose different routes because of the ride height. So I'm considering swapping these for some teins to raise the car a bit. I have done a bit of searching but I seem to find different opinions. So has anyone had both of these fitted before and which spring did you prefer performance and ride wise? I would rather stay with the eibach's if it's going to change the handling a lot, I believe the year of the car makes a lot of difference too. Thanks in advance!

Ricky

• 3 weeks later...

I've had 2 sets on teins on my Celica GT-Four. When I had it imported it already had a set on, which eventually gave up. So, I bought a new set from the next generation up and one of them gave up after 3 years!!! Needless to say I paid a pretty penny for them. Maybe I was unlucky but the same shock went on the second set as the first set. Wasn't happy.

I've had 2 sets on teins on my Celica GT-Four. When I had it imported it already had a set on, which eventually gave up. So, I bought a new set from the next generation up and one of them gave up after 3 years!!! Needless to say I paid a pretty penny for them. Maybe I was unlucky but the same shock went on the second set as the first set. Wasn't happy.

Assuming you mean you had Tein coil overs?