What body parts would you like to see next year

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

I offer a painting service as long as its only gloss black and fitting is usually via the Z shed :lol:

That's a no then ??

I'm ordering front and rear splash guards from Nissan, painted(Le Mans Blue) and fitted, I just thought you may offer a similar service, if so, I'd have probably come to you but if you don't, that's cool.

Is the Wing something you'd be able to get hold of do you think or would you need a minimum order of 5 like you said previously about the Amuse bumpers ??

Yeah I can get that spoiler.

Leave it with me... Might go for that myself :lol:

ultimate win! Something like that is good because you can market it for any car.

I'd be up for one price dependant :)

depending on what chris sorts but from megan itsself according that website at current exchange is about £300 plus delivery etc

Edited by StevoD

To be fair thats not a bad price...Considering other carbon smaller items can cost similar to that...

like i said tho its what ever chris comes up with as theres import taxes, vat taxes, delivery etc to come on top of that so i would expect it to be more but we will see what Chris sorts