What body parts would you like to see next year

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

To be fair thats not a bad price...Considering other carbon smaller items can cost similar to that...

like i said tho its what ever chris comes up with as theres import taxes, vat taxes, delivery etc to come on top of that so i would expect it to be more but we will see what Chris sorts

Mhmm...Well Xmas bonus comes though in January, so I'm ready to be first on the list ;):lol:

P.s. Chris I hate you for this thread, spent enough today and now you do this to me!

• Like 1

On it guys, something triggered my memory from a while back so I have dug something out from the archives to compare prices. I know for a fact I can get a similar in 57", will it need to be 62" though ? If so I can see about that.

Megan price seems good but these things are BIG so delivery will be pricey.

Will be working on this in the back ground and keep you posted

On it guys, something triggered my memory from a while back so I have dug something out from the archives to compare prices. I know for a fact I can get a similar in 57", will it need to be 62" though ? If so I can see about that.

for me personally it would have to be the MD62 i posted if your on about below then its not big and not gay enough :p

http://www.meganracing.com/product.asp?prodid=610&catid=57

• Like 1

Top man :thumbs:

I've been ignoring this thread as I'm happy with my body parts (on my car!!!), although I would like to swap my Nismo V1 for a flexible plastic version.

Haydn, I should have some V2's in polyurethane in the new year if thats any interest.. Price is about £430 plus p&p, need to get confirm the p&p but I reckon approx £30

Chris

50" is the entire width,

I actually went to re-space the legs on mine, to the widest part as it would look better, and that's when I realised it had a stress crack in one of the legs so I had to bin it :(

:( It's okay though, we're now gong to get new better wings ;)

Yo yo yo, Merry Xmas zed lovers.. B)

Soooo, Any suggestions of what you would like to see..

There's a few things already in the pipeline....

350z Strosek rear spoiler ( just tying to sort brackets )

350z Strut bars

370z spats and front lip

350z Nismo N1 and N2 Durable Polyurethane front bumpers

350z Carbon side diffusers

I won't be doing large FRP products like front and rear bumpers if I can help it but if there is interest in a smaller items spoilers etc then I will look into it.

Chris :D

How much would the polyurethane nismo v1 bumper be?

Yo yo yo, Merry Xmas zed lovers.. B)

Soooo, Any suggestions of what you would like to see..

There's a few things already in the pipeline....

350z Strosek rear spoiler ( just tying to sort brackets )

350z Strut bars

370z spats and front lip

350z Nismo N1 and N2 Durable Polyurethane front bumpers

350z Carbon side diffusers

I won't be doing large FRP products like front and rear bumpers if I can help it but if there is interest in a smaller items spoilers etc then I will look into it.

Chris :D

How much would the polyurethane nismo v1 bumper be?

Depends, If its the VIS V1 then around £450 if its the Aerosync one then its likely to be more like £550

Haydn, I should have some V2's in polyurethane in the new year if thats any interest.. Price is about £430 plus p&p, need to get confirm the p&p but I reckon approx £30

Depends, If its the VIS V1 then around £450 if its the Aerosync one then its likely to be more like £550

Think I'd prefer the V1, even at those prices I'll still be saving money considering I seem to spray my fiberglass front every bloody year!

I've been ignoring this thread as I'm happy with my body parts (on my car!!!), although I would like to swap my Nismo V1 for a flexible plastic version.

Chris

how far before the new year say before march :)