I miss my 350z :(

twiggo

It's been about 10 months now since in sold my 350z and god do I miss it! I'd buy it back in a heart beat! I'm a massive Honda fan so i bought a DC5 - don't get me wrong its a great great car, can't fault it but there's just something I miss so much about my zed!

1-10_zps28adda09.jpg

7-8_zps2cf2dba6.jpg

Any other regretful ex-350z owners out there?? Surely I'm not alone - anyone even recognise my old car or know where it is??

How did you sell that for a DC5! Should be the other way round :lol:

I keep contemplating on of those carbon ducts just not sure how it will look with no body add ons which I don't want

I'm a big Honda man - DC5 was logical progression for me at the time.

a dc5 and an ep3 are very very different cars mind! a dc5 is just a completely different drive to the 350z though.

i think i miss the fact that every time i got into my 350z it felt like an event - drove it a lot over the winter before i sold it travelling up and down the M1 to leeds n back and it was just a pleasure to drive - got out feeling fresh and usually smiling.

i know now i should have kept it over summer and got a exhaust sorted! neeeevermind.

a dc5 and an ep3 are very very different cars mind! a dc5 is just a completely different drive to the 350z though.

i think i miss the fact that every time i got into my 350z it felt like an event - drove it a lot over the winter before i sold it travelling up and down the M1 to leeds n back and it was just a pleasure to drive - got out feeling fresh and usually smiling.

i know now i should have kept it over summer and got a exhaust sorted! neeeevermind.

How so? Sorry not been argumentative but same engine I believe and same set up. eg: front engine/fwd. Maybe slightly different in terms of handling/weight distribution but not exactly miles apart.

Still a great car the Integra. B)

Higher lift cams, higher compression pistons, lighter flywheel, quicker steering rack, different gear ratios, limited slip diff, uprated inlet manifold, thicker mid-pipe, 10kg lighter with roughly 20bhp more. Higher rpm limit too to boot. Brembo's on the front oh and the wiper/lights stalks are on the wrong side ;)

Mine current sits on mugen shocks n springs, has a gruppe m intake with a hondata map running about 230ish bhp.

Higher lift cams, higher compression pistons, lighter flywheel, quicker steering rack, different gear ratios, limited slip diff, uprated inlet manifold, thicker mid-pipe, 10kg lighter with roughly 20bhp more. Higher rpm limit too to boot. Brembo's on the front oh and the wiper/lights stalks are on the wrong side ;)

Mine current sits on mugen shocks n springs, has a gruppe m intake with a hondata map running about 230ish bhp.

Not that much different then. :lol::blush:

Sound's cool and got to love those Gruppe M's. B) Had one on my Type R ~ best induction noise ever! :thumbs:

• Like 1

Aha tbf very few people know the differences - as with the majority of import versions of uk spec cars they're just a bit more purposeful.

The gruppe m is a lovely noise - used to have a pop charged intake on my 350z and i loved that too!