New moderator

Lexx

Congrats the G man. :yahoo:

Are you going to sort that over-stretched 370Nismo signature finally now then?! :lol: Please don't ban me. :D

Hmm, maybe, as soon as I get a minute, Wasso actually offered so maybe time to take him up on it ;)

Damn! I guessed this one wrong.

Congrats George. Dole out the knob glassings where required.

That's your territory buddy, I'm more of a "destroy by stealth" type guy, either that or some PE4 :teeth:

Lol!! Yess I'm now immune from being banned as George is close enough to to visit :lol:

Just joking mate!

Congrats in the new role. If only they knew how much of a trouble maker you really are :p

Thanks Neil, Ill just send wee Murphy to duff you up, he says he's always doing it and you fight like a girl :lol:;)

• Like 1

Congrats the G man. :yahoo:

Are you going to sort that over-stretched 370Nismo signature finally now then?! :lol: Please don't ban me. :D

Hmm, maybe, as soon as I get a minute, Wasso actually offered so maybe time to take him up on it ;)

Damn! I guessed this one wrong.

Congrats George. Dole out the knob glassings where required.

That's your territory buddy, I'm more of a "destroy by stealth" type guy, either that or some PE4 :teeth:

Lol!! Yess I'm now immune from being banned as George is close enough to to visit :lol:

Just joking mate!

Congrats in the new role. If only they knew how much of a trouble maker you really are :p

Thanks Neil, Ill just send wee Murphy to duff you up, he says he's always doing it and you fight like a girl :lol:;)

lol the 35 year old wannabe wrestler lol! He was getting owned hahaha! I'm to young and fit for that old duffer :lol:

On a serious note, it's awesome to have a new moderator up here. Even better that it's someone as cool as you! Best of luck with it mate. Don't let it become a chore. Make sure you keep the fun in it!