I am going to become a criminal!!!!!!!!

Emperor Ming

Below is the text from a news report regarding the early release of 'non violent and non sexual prisoners'.

Prisoners released early are to receive a cash payout of up to £172 to compensate them for loss of bed and board, the Government has said.

article continues below...

Some 25,500 prisoners are expected to be released up to 18 days early to solve the prisons overcrowding crisis, and will receive cash payments totalling £4.5m.

The payments - equivalent to £10 each day - are intended to cover living costs during the time the ex-convicts would have been in prison because legally, as prisoners, they cannot receive benefits.

Lets put this into perspective.

If you are unlucky enough to get caught - lets say stealing a car - and the police are 'lucky' enough to find some evidence and then they are vociferous enough to convince CPS that court is appropriate and CPS then pursue the matter to court and everyone turns up on the day and the Jury agree that you are guilty and you are unlucky enough - read have committed about fifty previous offences - to get sentenced to a period in jail - lets say 2 years for arguments sake - you would think you got what you deserve.

Well here is the reality.

2 years actually means about 6 months behind bars with 6 months on tag. (Up to 4 years you serve half and half of that half can be on tag)

The end of that 6 months could include rehabilitation home visits etc.

Now the great and good have decided that we can get up to 18 more days off so the 6 months is only 5 1/2 months

AND

They are going to pay you for the privilege of letting you out early! :scare:

Now pardon me if I am wrong and please feel free to argue the point

BUT

You have been sent to jail as YOU did wrong and as both a punishment for you and a respite for the public from your nefarious ways.

Why am I mad?

over 2 years ago I had my ear bitten at work (8 stiches) and I was assaulted so violently that my lower back and neck has never been right since. I am still fighting for compensation as the CICA say there is no 'visible scarring' (I have been turned down once and am in the appeals process now!!) yet the man that caused me these injuries could have been paid to leave jail early??

I can promise one thing.

If I was in charge of punishment in this country I would cure our problems in 6 months or be assassinated in the process. :rant:

Sorry guys

Rant over I just had to get it off my chest!

Ming the incensed

I totally agree with you Ming, but this country went down the pan along time ago. To be honest i have tried to stop reading about the things that make me rant, because to be quite honest it gets you no where. This sort of thing is now common. My favourite was a few years ago when in my local area if you did not have a TV licence and you owned up you got a £30 discount :rant: I was stupid enough to buy one straight away!! :rant: But i agree it pays quite literally to be a criminal!! I fancy doing a bank job anyone else interested??

1 Ming (the insider )

2 beavis :thumbs:

I am not saying we should go as far as this ...

But

In some far eastern countries the family brings the criminal their food. If its not brought in then they don't eat!!

and

If the criminal is executed then the family gets the bill for the bullet??

Prison should be a place where offenders DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!

We would not have the overcrowding we have now if they did not want to go back!!

I could rant and rave forever but it boils my blood pressure so high I feel I could burst!!

Ming the Maddened

Guest prescience

Whilst reading this I've had the misfortune to have had Gordon Brown's Coronation Speech playing out on 5Live. To listen to him, you'd think we lived in a fcuking utopia :angry::angry:

All politicians are so out of touch, it's frightening :thumbdown:

On subjects such as this, please feel free to work round the swear filter! :lol:

Its an absolute bloody disgrace! What has happened to this country. Thees nothing more that can be said, like you Ming, issues such as this boil my blood. Its a complete and utter farce.

Can we put enough people together from here in enough regions to form a political party?

In all seriousness, how far do things like this have to go before there is an uprising of the opressed tax payers?

On subjects such as this, please feel free to work round the swear filter! :lol:

Its an absolute bloody disgrace! What has happened to this country. Thees nothing more that can be said, like you Ming, issues such as this boil my blood. Its a complete and utter farce.

Can we put enough people together from here in enough regions to form a political party?

In all seriousness, how far do things like this have to go before there is an uprising of the opressed tax payers?

I do get the impression listening to the people in my "local", and on the various forums, and in the letters pages of various newspapers, etc etc etc that if we did get enough people together we could do the wolfie smith thing......People are getting fed up with the elected majority (of whatever persuasion) assuming they know what the people want; come and live in the real world you bunch of t*****s and then tell us (the "normal" people) what we should and shouldn't be allowed to do.

They Tax us till we die and then Tax us when we die!

I vote Sarnie for PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boxing:

With this and the fact that people on benefits get so much they don't want to work - we live in a society that is activley encouraging scrounging and crime.

Cut down the benefits to a minimum (Norwegian system, you can only take out what you put in, if you have contributed you get looked after well) and make the prisoners do donkey work for the council etc. I see litter everywhere. Get the fcukers out picking it up!

I'll stop now before I get carried away....

With this and the fact that people on benefits get so much they don't want to work - we live in a society that is activley encouraging scrounging and crime.

Cut down the benefits to a minimum (Norwegian system, you can only take out what you put in, if you have contributed you get looked after well) and make the prisoners do donkey work for the council etc. I see litter everywhere. Get the fcukers out picking it up!

I'll stop now before I get carried away....

I'm sooo with you. But as the others say I would get tooo wound up if I thought about it too much.

If your on the dole, do something usefull for society - clean off grafiti or make the place nicer to be in, anything.

Half the people on the dole have NO intention or working EVER :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

God it makes me MAD !!!!!

It's definately all going down the pan...and it's the b@stards sitting on their comfy chairs that's preventing anyone from doing anything about it...and they continue to make things worse. :angry:

I was once involved in a bit of a "scuffle" with about 20 local youths. My beef was with one in particular, who constantly caused trouble outside of the family business, so one day, I went out and confronted him.

In doing so, I ended up pinning him to the ground, whilst the rest of the mob kicked and punched me. Eventually, I had enough, so I got up, and funnily enough, they are stopped and backed away. A few moments later, the plod arrived, but remained in their cars and vans. So there was me, covered in blood and bruises, talking to the police through their window...whilst nothing was being done, and nothing was subsiquently done. But I'm adamant that if I didn't restrain myself, I'd probably have a multitude of charges against me already.

Most annoying thing was that I had to get myself patched up the following day, and there is no doubt that people looked at me as "scum", because I was "involved" in a fight.

So...anyone want to sign up for my Vigilante Club? Membership is free, but you'll need your own sock and door knobs...

It's definately all going down the pan...and it's the b@stards sitting on their comfy chairs that's preventing anyone from doing anything about it...and they continue to make things worse. :angry:

I was once involved in a bit of a "scuffle" with about 20 local youths. My beef was with one in particular, who constantly caused trouble outside of the family business, so one day, I went out and confronted him.

In doing so, I ended up pinning him to the ground, whilst the rest of the mob kicked and punched me. Eventually, I had enough, so I got up, and funnily enough, they are stopped and backed away. A few moments later, the plod arrived, but remained in their cars and vans. So there was me, covered in blood and bruises, talking to the police through their window...whilst nothing was being done, and nothing was subsiquently done. But I'm adamant that if I didn't restrain myself, I'd probably have a multitude of charges against me already.

Most annoying thing was that I had to get myself patched up the following day, and there is no doubt that people looked at me as "scum", because I was "involved" in a fight.

So...anyone want to sign up for my Vigilante Club? Membership is free, but you'll need your own sock and door knobs...

Sounds good.

Rule No.1 - we don't talk about Vigalante club!! :teeth:

Your right though, this country is falling to pieces. The law protects criminals too much. :angry:

So stupid this country, thats why I now take the law in my own hands, as this country does sweet 'F' all. No offense Ming, you do a bloody good job and you are an assett to this country in what you do, but sometimes when things go to court and the Judges do insane things like pays a burglar to go on holiday or In the states where an old age pentioner had to pay out 1.2million to a burglar who was trying to rob her house but injured him self in the process, or when police tried to arrest me when 3 guys jumped me and I defended myself and police thought I jumped them because they came out worse for wear, it just doesnt make sense.

I get fed up with waiting, I know that the police do alot of good, and not every crime can be solved or not every criminal can go punished, but when they start releasing rapists because prisons are now over flowing i just think to myself f%ck it. If the greedy Government wont do anything about it I bloody will. If I meet a Paedo or rapist god help em, totally had enough.

Thought it was funny last year when someone tried to rob my mates house whilst he was still in the house, and he is a big guy. My mate grabbed the guy laid him out tied him up and left him in his basement for two days scaring the @*!# out of him. Got his wallet found out where he lived, threatened him and beat him then let him go. Turned out the guy was a drug addict, after the two days my mate said to him that if he does not sort himself out he is going to check on him and if by the end of the month he hasnt checked into rehab he's in for it. My mate is the compassionate type lol :blush:

So stupid this country, thats why I now take the law in my own hands, as this country does sweet 'F' all. No offense Ming, you do a bloody good job and you are an assett to this country in what you do, but sometimes when things go to court and the Judges do insane things like pays a burglar to go on holiday or In the states where an old age pentioner had to pay out 1.2million to a burglar who was trying to rob her house but injured him self in the process, or when police tried to arrest me when 3 guys jumped me and I defended myself and police thought I jumped them because they came out worse for wear, it just doesnt make sense.

I get fed up with waiting, I know that the police do alot of good, and not every crime can be solved or not every criminal can go punished, but when they start releasing rapists because prisons are now over flowing i just think to myself f%ck it. If the greedy Government wont do anything about it I bloody will. If I meet a Paedo or rapist god help em, totally had enough.

Thought it was funny last year when someone tried to rob my mates house whilst he was still in the house, and he is a big guy. My mate grabbed the guy laid him out tied him up and left him in his basement for two days scaring the @*!# out of him. Got his wallet found out where he lived, threatened him and beat him then let him go. Turned out the guy was a drug addict, after the two days my mate said to him that if he does not sort himself out he is going to check on him and if by the end of the month he hasnt checked into rehab he's in for it. My mate is the compassionate type lol :blush:

:thumbs::teeth::clap:

:thumbs: totally with you on that one mate. :teeth:

I went to a house once following a report of a domestic and found a lad chained to his bed. Proper ankle chain stuff????? :scare:

His father admitted he had done it as his son was a drug addict and he was trying to help him de tox. Checked the lad out and found out his dad was right so left quietly with 'Good luck mate' to the dad.

I guess I should have arrested and put the old man before the courts!!

The trouble is now that EVERYTHING is 'performance related' or 'performance driven'.

We have the ludicrous situation where a 19 year old civilian on 30 bob an hour dictates the actions of police officers with nearly 30 years service.

If their computer says its a crime then its a crime. If that is the case then Mr A or Mrs B MUST be arrested and questioned about it even though we all KNOW its going nowhere. This explains why school kids are getting arrested for fighting in the school yard and people are gettting reported for 'shouting at their wife/husband'.

This country needs Corporal Punishment AND National Service. The former sorts out the youngsters and the later their older sibling!

Ming the Simple

Ming I think you are 100% right, also its the old school police I think we need more off. I hate the fact of the new 18 year police just past and walks around thinking he is god, pisses me off. Reminds me of doormen that I have trained, the old school doormen worked as a team, the new doormen who have barely grown pubes just do it to chat up women, then they leg it when it all kicks off.

Schools should be able to cain kids

And asbo's and kid gangs should be thrown in the army, they wont amount to anything anyway

Drug dealers, paedos, rapists that the prisons have no room for should be forced to do cage rage so they can get beat the crap out of..then drowned...

Burglars should be tied to a chair and sat infront of their house to watch good civilians rob them, rob them of everything then throw them in the army with nothing to return back to

Drug abusers should be locked in a clear room and placed in London (like David Blain) so everyone can see them, and they can see out, and realise what they are doing to their family.

child abusers (unless like the guy you mentioned Ming who just cares about his son) should be tied to a building that is abouts to be demolished

That is the Law of Zedrush....

I have spoken :teeth::blush:

Ming I think you are 100% right, also its the old school police I think we need more off. I hate the fact of the new 18 year police just past and walks around thinking he is god, pisses me off. Reminds me of doormen that I have trained, the old school doormen worked as a team, the new doormen who have barely grown pubes just do it to chat up women, then they leg it when it all kicks off.

Schools should be able to cain kids

And asbo's and kid gangs should be thrown in the army, they wont amount to anything anyway

Drug dealers, paedos, rapists that the prisons have no room for should be forced to do cage rage so they can get beat the crap out of..then drowned...

Burglars should be tied to a chair and sat infront of their house to watch good civilians rob them, rob them of everything then throw them in the army with nothing to return back to

Drug abusers should be locked in a clear room and placed in London (like David Blain) so everyone can see them, and they can see out, and realise what they are doing to their family.

child abusers (unless like the guy you mentioned Ming who just cares about his son) should be tied to a building that is abouts to be demolished

That is the Law of Zedrush....

I have spoken :teeth::blush:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES Vote Zedrush for PM :victory: