Take care you east coast guys.

martinmac

Is this also like when the weather guys go EVERY YEAR, UK in for the worst winter ever this year, UK in for the hottest summer ever this year. :lol:

I just want snow!!!!

No. Trees can be uprooted with wind speeds like that. A few drivers where killed last year due to this.

Is this also like when the weather guys go EVERY YEAR, UK in for the worst winter ever this year, UK in for the hottest summer ever this year. :lol:

I just want snow!!!!

No. Trees can be uprooted with wind speeds like that. A few drivers where killed last year due to this.

A tree fell on my MR2 in the last bout, hoping this one wont be worse or the whole house will blow away. Or something.

Evacuating quite a few villages around the Norfolk coast atm supposed to be the highest tides/ surge since '53 !

Pretty interesting here atm....I'm on a Floating drill rig north east of Shetland ...currently 90mph wind and 11 meter waves.

However, by midnight its going to be 20 meter waves!! :surrender: Gonna be a long night...............

Quite nasty in North Wales too. 400 homes evacuated in Rhyl - I know it's not the nicest of places but that awful for those folks.

I also saw some pictures of Degamwy on twitter and the promenade doesn't exist anymore.

Stay safe all

Evacuating quite a few villages around the Norfolk coast atm supposed to be the highest tides/ surge since '53 !

Pretty interesting here atm....I'm on a Floating drill rig north east of Shetland ...currently 90mph wind and 11 meter waves.

However, by midnight its going to be 20 meter waves!! :surrender: Gonna be a long night...............

Take some snaps/videos? I'd love to experience that!

Take care Sam. :scare: