UNDER BONNET DIVISION PLATES ???

lomoto

A friend of mine was looking at a division plate I bought, he is in the metal bending trade, reckons he can knock some of these up at the right price about £35.. any interest? only problem is he needs an order of 30+ to make it worthwhile :blush:

divisionplate.jpg

divisionplate2.jpg

Thats half the usual price folks.

From what I've read, it diverts air into the radiator to allow better cooling.

Please correct if the above is bullsh*t!

I might be interested in this Tim.

so your saying buy keeping the radiator cooler which it already runs at a constant temperature due to the thermostat that your gonna gain 10bhp :lol:

I was joking Mike ;)

I know, I was just making it clear to the non informed

so your saying buy keeping the radiator cooler which it already runs at a constant temperature due to the thermostat that your gonna gain 10bhp :lol:

I was joking Mike ;)

I know, I was just making it clear to the non informed

B)

At that price, I might be interested, especially if it had a polished finish. :D

+1

I'll ask about a polished finish :thumbs:

I'll probably take one anyway B) I know someone local that can do a polished finish & I've got a few more things to get polished :)

At that price, I might be interested, especially if it had a polished finish. :D

+1

I'll ask about a polished finish :thumbs:

I'll probably take one anyway B) I know someone local that can do a polished finish & I've got a few more things to get polished :)

:thumbs: to be honest if you put further process's on the job it will drive the price up beyond economical sense, polished finish is very time consuming :)

How long does anyone think the polished look will remain in an engine bay... unless you are looking after every week, it will be a nightmare to keep clean ... surely???

Spray paint it matt black to go with the rest of the engine bay... much more betterer.... ;)

How long does anyone think the polished look will remain in an engine bay... unless you are looking after every week, it will be a nightmare to keep clean ... surely???

Spray paint it matt black to go with the rest of the engine bay... much more betterer.... ;)

The Zed engine bay is quite well 'sealed' and where it would be the is little to tarnish it. If you wiped it over when you cleaned the car I reckon it's stay looking pretty cool.

What is it made from Tim? I don't want it so heavy my car starts handling like and Audi! :p;)

The Zed engine bay is quite well 'sealed' and where it would be the is little to tarnish it. If you wiped it over when you cleaned the car I reckon it's stay looking pretty cool.

What is it made from Tim? I don't want it so heavy my car starts handling like and Audi! :p;)

made from Ali, so light enough