UNDER BONNET DIVISION PLATES ???

lomoto

what do you reckon, do you reckon you could make it with the extra points i pointed out or ? :teeth:

no too much trouble to go to, I have given the metal bender a pattern to go on , looking around all these diversion plates made by Greddy etc seem to be this pattern so best to go with a proven design I think :)

Going to have a punt with these I think , as if I can actually have them to send out I will pick up a few more orders :thumbs: will keep you informed..but I'm only having a limited number made as the UK market will be quite small for these(wekll at present anyway, as more JDM's come in though ?? )

Cool beans dude, have to get some pics put up, then ill confirm !

Dont you read posts there's two pictures on the first post :headhurt:

You know on your sig mentions being the youngest Zed owner , are you sure your old enough for a licence ?? :teeth:

I'm still interested, Tim, despite my reference to the polished finish. I don't really mind about the finish, but I think these plates do make a difference to the appearance of the engine bay as well as possibly improving the airflow and cooling. :thumbs:

I'm still interested, Tim, despite my reference to the polished finish. I don't really mind about the finish, but I think these plates do make a difference to the appearance of the engine bay as well as possibly improving the airflow and cooling. :thumbs:

I'll post up when I have a definite date when they will be available Jim :)

What's latest dude, im polishign up a inlet plenum cover, well trying to right now, if nto will leave it to how i got it, got it looking smooth and clear ! B)

cant do 'em chaps , gonna cost more to make them apparently because of the laser cut required :blush:

and i dont really want to put £000's out on the off chance of selling them.. looks like paying about £70 for one off Ebay :dry: