Cyclists reaction

coldel

Here is something that I find completely nuts..!! :scare:

I have a friend who has more money than God, and a collection of cars to die for..!

BUT..he cycles most days from N10 North London to Kings Langley hail, rain, or shine..,

even mid Winter. Only days he doesn't do it is when its foggy..BONKERS..complete Bonkers. :scare: :scare:

You know what they say Will ~ money can't buy you everything. ;)

Common sense can't be bought. :lol:

I actually like cycling and if I could cycle over the Thames to work I would, keep meaning to check out the Gravesend to Tilbury ferry and see if it makes sense....

Definitely won't be clad in lycra though, at least not in public :ninja:

Sent from the golf club...

:dry:

For every good cyclist there seems to be at least 10 others that are complete belle*ds. :angry::dry:

Just spurted my coffee all over the place at the guy getting his jacket off whilst cycling along... absolutely brilliant. talk about karma! :lol:

I just watched it to the end...Just spat my cornflakes out..so funny..the guy taking off his coat is a classic.. ! :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

For every good cyclist there seems to be at least 10 others that are complete belle*ds. :angry::dry:

Just spurted my coffee all over the place at the guy getting his jacket off whilst cycling along... absolutely brilliant. talk about karma! :lol:

I just watched it to the end...Just spat my cornflakes out..so funny..the guy taking off his coat is a classic.. ! :lol: :lol:

in slow motion comedy gold

in slow motion comedy gold

I hardly ever watch these things till the end but so glad I did with this one :lol:

• Like 1

Multiple points on that vid though - that there are cyclists out there that are utterly frustrated as well as drivers with the blatant law breaking and moronic behaviour made by lets face it at least half of all cyclists on the road

Multiple points on that vid though - that there are cyclists out there that are utterly frustrated as well as drivers with the blatant law breaking and moronic behaviour made by lets face it at least half of all cyclists on the road

Yeah as I said a lot of good mannered, polite cyclists who give road users respect, but a very large % of complete twunts too

• Like 1