Keys Stolen

MartynB85

Aww thats not good :console: Why do people do this . . feckin retards :angry:

Anyhow, try PM'ing some of the Traders - Clark Motorsport come to mind. They should be able to sort you out with the parts and find a local place to do the work. Nissan will charge a fortune to do it.

You might want to park your car somewhere else or block it in your driveway until its sorted.

Aww thats not good :console: Why do people do this . . feckin retards :angry:

Anyhow, try PM'ing some of the Traders - Clark Motorsport come to mind. They should be able to sort you out with the parts and find a local place to do the work. Nissan will charge a fortune to do it.

You might want to park your car somewhere else or block it in your driveway until its sorted.

Thanks, i will be in touch with them, hopefully i can get something sorted tomorrow. For now i have blocked it in with another car, unplugged a few sensors and battery, hopefully it will still be here in the morning.

cheers

Hi

I have come home to find we have been burgled, my 350 spare keys are gone. Any idea how much Nissan will charge to change the barrel and key fob?

Thanks

:scare: Sorry to hear that. Bloody scumbags. :rant: I'd also make sure you take any valuables out of the car if you can just in case.

Hi

I have come home to find we have been burgled, my 350 spare keys are gone. Any idea how much Nissan will charge to change the barrel and key fob?

Thanks

:scare: Sorry to hear that. Bloody scumbags. :rant: I'd also make sure you take any valuables out of the car if you can just in case.

Or stick a wallet, a wad of notes and a laptop on the dash. Get ten of your biggest mates with baseball bats stick the car in the drive on full view and wait out of sight. After you bash seven bells out of them dump them in the front garden of the police station and be done with it.

Seriously though, feckin scrotes should be strung up.