2004 UK GT black 77k.......spurious 4k

Ricey

Or it needs nearly 300 quid of tax. Insurance to be taxed (it's on sorn so prob not insured). Tax and insurance to drive to an mot centre. Alloys refurbing. New window motor. Prob hazard a guess at some tyres.

If the guy is looking at a @*!# load of hassle and a grand of outlay maybe he just wants to shift it on.

Normally I would have it down as an immediate scam but the advert just looks a little 'real' to me. Doesn't have the usual hallmarks of a scam other than the fact that all of the pics are clearly of a forecourt and this is a private sale (which is very typical of a scam)

This dealer is only about 25 minutes from where I live and I've bought a car from them with no problems & good service. Tbh honest I don't know why they have that Autotrader ad set up with such a low price?! :dry: Unless it is a genuine mistake or another Zed that they have not taken in yet and are just using that photo of this one; http://www.howemotors.co.uk/used-cars/search-results?make=NISSAN in the mean time until they get another photo. The mileage is 77K I think on the £4k Autotrader Zed ad and 68K miles on the one on there site for almost £7k (so could be a different car there selling, ..but why use the same pic?). The other thing I can tell you is that I actually was going to go up to look at the black Zed that is on there site for sale now before I got my current Zed. When I rang up about it though I discovered someone had put a deposit down on it over the phone and was coming down the following Saturday to view & then probably buy. When I decided to visit them a week or so later that Zed had been sold and was no longer there so maybe the buyer has brought it back to them or couldn't afford it as I believe they said he was using finance to get it. Is a bit over priced but they always are and you just have to haggle with these people as you do at most second hand car sellers garages. Is a bit strange though. :lol:

It isn't their ad on autotrader mate.

Some 419 scammer has cloned the Howe Motors ad off eBay and put it as their own.

They always fall foul of pricing themselves just that bit too ridiculous.

The quality of the back story is a little different to what I'm used to seeing on those ads though.....they're normally a bit more clinical and obvious. This one seemed quite a personal ad.

Edited by Ricey

Here she blows again with a slightly different variant and it's located in Derry

'Dint worry sir....I'll ship it to you. Allllll I neeeeeed is your bonk acccccoooount and sot coooooode'

http://www.pistonhea...gt-2004/1875091

Worst, Northern Irish, accent, EVER! :lol:

It should be......it was George Adedegwengo's Nigerian accent from Fonejacker!!!

• Like 1