If you're going to get a rollcage, get a good one!

AliveBoy

This story is a prime example of what I good roll cage can do. This Honda Insight flipped at 190MPH! it rolled over 15 times! The driver survived with a cut to his leg and a collapsed lung. Lets hope his cage designer got a big thank you present!

http://www.carthrottle.com/this-roll-cage-saved-a-guy-from-a-190mph-honda-barrel-roll-of-death/

• Like 1

reaching 190 is impressive. But the choice of Aero or lack of it looks to be the down fall of this speed attempt. They must have invested it all into the cage.

I'm no expert, but I'd say it looks like something like a crosswind got under the car. At those speeds a small bit of lift can be a huge issue. Whatever happened, that car is toast!

reaching 190 is impressive. But the choice of Aero or lack of it looks to be the down fall of this speed attempt. They must have invested it all into the cage.

I'm no expert, but I'd say it looks like something like a crosswind got under the car. At those speeds a small bit of lift can be a huge issue. Whatever happened, that car is toast!

It'll polish out. :blush: