Fly eyes kit

Zhorno

Are you talking about the wrap stuff to make them dark??

Iv got the spy vision tint on all my rear lights, mine is a Azure it really makes a difference and makes it look a lot tidier. . . .

Iv been toying with the idea of getting it on the front too but kinda fancy the eyebrows instead. .

http://www.spi-vision.co.uk/gallery/

O and it is completely legal :-)

Fitted some on my Fabia , as far as I know it is mot legal certainly is according to their website but looked rubbish IMO , stayed on for about an hour

Does the regulations not say something about anything that restricts the light output from lights is a fail?

I've just ordered myself some of this stuff. For the sake of less than £8 for enough material to do both headlights, I figured it's worth a go. According to the UK distributers/sellers, it does not affect light output and is therefore MOT safe.

It's self adhesive, so if it looks cack, I'll just pull it off. Watch this space.... :)

Fitted some on my Fabia , as far as I know it is mot legal certainly is according to their website but looked rubbish IMO , stayed on for about an hour

Does the regulations not say something about anything that restricts the light output from lights is a fail?

I comes with a booklet details why it doesn't affect the light output and why it is legal.

I've just ordered myself some of this stuff. For the sake of less than £8 for enough material to do both headlights, I figured it's worth a go. According to the UK distributers/sellers, it does not affect light output and is therefore MOT safe.

It's self adhesive, so if it looks cack, I'll just pull it off. Watch this space.... :)

I tried it about 3 years ago, you need to be careful when you start as unlike vinyl you can't stretch it and the headlights do curve quite a bit. I'm sure if you line it up properly it could be ok though :) When I did it I got wrinkles in it and couldn't get them out so I gave up. Good luck! ;)

We bought some a little while back for the misses Evo. The website said it was indeed road/MOT legal, and it was indeed cheap for the amount we got. It did however look shite. From far away (really far away) the lights looked to have a nice tint, however get anywhere near the car and it was cheap.

just my 2p.

I've just ordered myself some of this stuff. :)

I didn't know they did it in orange? :lol:

To be fair, they actually do!

Well I'll be!! :lol:

*I4N goes off to change his order for more orange* :surrender:

:lol::thumbs:

It is an MoT failure. I had this on my black Zed some time back it does reduce the light, and is noticeable when driving. It is just vinyl with holes in it after all. The claim its an mot pass on their website was on there from years back, last year the regulations were updated that anything which reduces the light from the lights on your car is an mot failure, which this does. Some garages might let it go, but by law, its a failure.

I thought it looked good on my black Zed

FrontBumperSmall.jpg

Pretty easy, its just like vinyl so just cut it roughly to shape of the headlight with about two inches spare around the edges, put it on in the middle and work your way out. Have a hair dryer type thing handy to heat so its easier to shape.

For the fronts, just have a credit card handy so you can use it to tuck the edges down between the light and the bodywork, for the rear lights, its easier to just unbolt them - a couple of bolts on each light and you can lift them out.