Arcan 1.8 Tonne Low Entry Lightweight Trolley Jacks

longsh07

*** UPDATE ***

Been in touch with Ewen about the jacks and unfortunately Costco cant do any better on the listed price. Sorry guys.

If anyone is still interested in these Ewen has kindly offered to purchase and ship for the website price + delivery of £12 (next day FedEx).

Please drop Clark Motorsport a PM before Monday 5PM so they can all be purchased at the same time if you wish to order.

A few of us have been discussing trolley jacks over in this thread http://www.350z-uk.c...-trolley-jacks/ when it was suggested to set up a group buy.

Clark Motorsport have very kindly offered to investigate if a group buy is possible based on interest.

The jack in questions is an Arcan 1.8 Tonne, low entry, lightweight (aluminium) trolley jack.

Details:

This heavy duty Arcan aluminium service Jack features side mounted handles, making it easier to position the Jack. With a quick lift design and 5 pumps, this Jack has a capacity of 1,814kg. The wide track wheels and casters provide easy mobility and the rubber sadle pad and foam bumper pad protects the vehicle from getting damaged.

Specification

• Dual return springs
  • Capacity: 1.8 Ton
  • Material: Aluminium
  • Min height: 8.9cm
  • Max height: 49.8cm
  • Weight: 24kg
  • Dimensions: H 81 x W 36 x D 19 cm

- See more at: http://www.costco.co...h.rjEOUIwJ.dpuf

This jack has received a lot of positive reviews too which can be found here:

http://reviews.north...ews/reviews.htm

If anyone is interested, pop your name down and ill update the thread with prices and any other info if a group buy is on the cards

1. Longsh07
  2. NeilMH
  3. 350Ad (If under £100)
  4. flexib (Price depending)
  5. HaydnH
  6. Gtech (Subject to pricing)
  7. SamN x2 (Subject to pricing)
  8. Harryjax (Subject to pricing)

Edited by longsh07

Only 1.8 tonne :(

Sent from the golf club...

Not enough to pick up the Jag?

Also I was thinking about this. Are you ever actually lifting the full weight of the car when jacking? Surely some of the weight it transferred to the inside/outside/front/back depending on where you lift from.

Only 1.8 tonne :(

Sent from the golf club...

You're only lifting half a car maximum at a time so 1.8T should be enough for almost all cars!

I may be interested in the group buy depending on the price (as may a mate of mine). I already have a Clarke 2.5T and a smaller low profile trolley jack but another big one can't be a bad idea!!