Any comments?

Sinco

As I mentioned in the newbie thread got a holding deposit down on the below Z, going check out the service book etc and properly have a thorough inspection as had limited time to see it before.

Due to the level of expertise on the forum would really appreciate any thoughts/comments on things I should check? Appears to be an 07 plate but an 06 model as no bonnet bulge, is there anything as its an 06 model that I need to be aware of?

http://www.westwaynissan.co.uk/used-cars/nissan-350z-grey-49498

Looks very nice. Reasonable mileage for the year I guess. As Ricey mentioned check the buyers guide; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/ and do all the usual second hand car checks. eg: make sure all the electrics work, check A/c works, inspect tyres, brakes etc etc. Hope you like your new Zed. :thumbs:

Its a refundable deposit, deal isn't done yet. Thank you all for your honest responses, I hoped it might bring some negatives so I was fully aware. It has some superficial nicks as you would expect for a 6 year old car but will come with the Nissan care4 scheme, so two years warranty and MOT insurance and one years servicing which I guess is built into the price and should stop any large outlays in the first couple of years of ownership.Discussing with dealer tomorrow so will get the buyers guide memorised and get my best negotiation spiel going!

Its a refundable deposit, deal isn't done yet. Thank you all for your honest responses, I hoped it might bring some negatives so I was fully aware. It has some superficial nicks as you would expect for a 6 year old car but will come with the Nissan care4 scheme, so two years warranty and MOT insurance and one years servicing which I guess is built into the price and should stop any large outlays in the first couple of years of ownership.Discussing with dealer tomorrow so will get the buyers guide memorised and get my best negotiation spiel going!

You won't get that on a lot of other cars, that's for sure.

Depends on how much you value that peace of mind and what your insurance tally's up to over two years.

Add that up and the price will surly become much more appealing compared to similar, cheaper cars.

As said above really, a bit over the asking price but with what's included the added price seems justified.

I made a similar purchase, 06 300gt and paid 9k from jaguar dealership. Over the odds maybe but with warranty and free mots and a quality service, they refurbished the alloys too.