Bespoke bath for my Zed

downhuman

• 4 weeks later...

Just in case anyone was thinking of this, there's currently a BOGOF offer on this (until 8.30am on Monday 9th), just add two to your cart and enter the code "CHEMXMAS" to get one of them for free. http://car-chem.com/store/car-care-exterior/Car-Wash-Shampoos/tailormade-by-carchem

I've just ordered some :D and then realised, upon opening this thread to post this, that I've been even less imaginative with the name than even I first thought. :lol:

• Like 1

Just in case anyone was thinking of this, there's currently a BOGOF offer on this (until 8.30am on Monday 9th), just add two to your cart and enter the code "CHEMXMAS" to get one of them for free. http://car-chem.com/...made-by-carchem

I've just ordered some :D and then realised, upon opening this thread to post this, that I've been even less imaginative with the name than even I first thought. :lol:

Where did you enter the discount code? if been right the way up to the Paypal point and could'nt find anywhere to apply the code?

Thanks

Where did you enter the discount code? if been right the way up to the Paypal point and could'nt find anywhere to apply the code?

Thanks

When you look in your shopping cart, it's on the left hand side opposite the checkout button. Check the "Use Coupon Code" and it'll then give you the option to enter the code. It's before you enter any payment details;

Untitled_zpsb8bd7b98.png

Just the colour and the scent - blue one's bubblegum scented, the red one is strawberry scented. I wanted to try all the colour and scent combinations, but was told to use what I have first. :lol:

I was sitting here thinking that look's drinkable and know I want to taste it even more. :lol: I better not buy any as I'll probably make myself sick. :yuck::D