cockpit cleaning

Payco

All

Still havent found a cockpit cleaner than leaves the inside of the Z looking in good order. Always end up with smears or streaks. The door cards are an issue too with the texture. The only thing that seems to work is soapy water but i am still not convinced with that. What are others using ?.

Payco

I found some fairy liquid or similar is in some warm water and applied with a clean unused sponge to get the grease and crap off first works well, just wipe it off with a clean dry cloth before it dries. Worked for me. :)

+1

Rob

There was a little bottle of nanolex trim cleaner in the last but one waxybox, i gave that a go and it transformed the interior - took everything back to a new looking black and added a sealant on top which gave it a better feel. Rate it 10/10 very good.

Thanks for all the recommendations. Ordered some Poorboys World Natural Look Dressing from cleanyourcar.co.uk last week which arrived Friday. I applied it with a new sponge yesterday and WOW. This has to be right up there with the best car cleaning product i have ever used. My dash and interior trim looks better than it probably did when it left the factory. I can highly recommend this product. Treat yourself to some if you havent got an alternative and are dis pleased with your current efforts to keep that dash and interior looking good. Simply amazing stuff and smells great too.

Payco

Thanks for all the recommendations. Ordered some Poorboys World Natural Look Dressing from cleanyourcar.co.uk last week which arrived Friday. I applied it with a new sponge yesterday and WOW. This has to be right up there with the best car cleaning product i have ever used. My dash and interior trim looks better than it probably did when it left the factory. I can highly recommend this product. Treat yourself to some if you havent got an alternative and are dis pleased with your current efforts to keep that dash and interior looking good. Simply amazing stuff and smells great too.

Payco

Just a shame is was crap even when it left the factory :stir::lol: