Smoothly fresh from Heathrow Area

vbjr

Hi guys and girls,

I just bought my 350z last week and I am very excited.

I initially started to search for it after selling my Toyota Supra (will be terribly missed), first I started to look around for a silver version of the car, I was staying away from the blue and orange colours as unfortunately they are not of my liking (saying that though, I have seen some amazing ones in here which make me get a bit jealous hehe). I finally found the silver 350z and went over to have a look at it, the guy on the phone sounded nice, but when I arrived he turned out to be a pickie that was trying to sell some sort of stolen car!!!! DVLA couldnt find the car on the database. The car was warm when I got there, meaning he knew of a problem that he wasnt going to tell me about, so I started to check it around.... there was no tax, meaning i couldnt test drive it!!! I rev'ed the engine up a bit to see if it was stable and it sure was, but the exhaust was smoking like crazy. The key and female key chap felt very ordinary and kind of copied / fake.

So I left the place. He was a car sales man - registered and insured. He still tried to sell me the car though, very pushy. Anyways I left...

I headed towards south-hampton to take a look at a black convertible 350z, being sold by a lady. I have always liked black, but my main concern is keeping it clean.

The lady drove me around, everything went well, there were a few issues though:

• petrol button was all pressed in.
  • Soft top has 2 leaks (any idea, where I could get this repaired around my area? how much would a new one cost?)
  • the passenger door handle (car) is broken.

I patched the rooftop temporarily by now with a bit of tape and wax.

Petrol button i was able to get back into place, but not too sure if its clipped in.

I need to replace the handle bar though, any ideas where I could get one from?

I will post some photos once I take some :)

Anyways, good singing up here, hope I am able to help people and to get some advice as well :)

Black is the best colour ;) Cleaning is only a problem if your a lazy bugger and don't do it :lol:

Anyway welcome to the fun house....

My friends and girlfriend might call me lazy, but I am not too sure what they are on about, I wake up just in time for lunch hehe :)

Black is the best colour ;) Cleaning is only a problem if your a lazy bugger and don't do it :lol:

Anyway welcome to the fun house....

My friends and girlfriend might call me lazy, but I am not too sure what they are on about, I wake up just in time for lunch hehe :)

Isn't that what everyone does?
  • Like 1

^^ That's good news for you and at least there's plenty of time vbjr before the nicer weather to sort out any problems and make it shine. :D

Indeed, well I really meet to get the roof fixed first though before anything else. :)