RS Tuning Remaps

OV53

I'm sure they could fit one at the same time too, but even without any mods it'll still improve the car both power and drivability wise.

I just had a look at the UpRev site and this price is basically at cost price for the license, for people need to get there names down!

Wouldnt mind this done, standard 296 DE at the moment, would there be any point? Or could they fit an exhaust at the same time?!

There was a thread about this a few weeks back. There is definately a point to it. Plus, once you have the uprev license you only need to pay for minimal dyno/remapping time if you add further mods

• Like 1

OK we've got the names confirmed from the Clio forum.

1. Ken182

2. Jakehewit

3. Warren

4. JamieUK

5. Dean Mac

The link for their thread is here

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?38432-Rs-tuning-remap-group-buy/page3

So far we have confirmed:

1. Phil (OV53 350Z)

2. Mark (briggsybriggs1)

3. Ant (Kurokiddo 350z)

4. Mark (ph7)

I would like to get a few extra on here as I know there are a few heeldraggers on the Clio forum (read the comments and judge for yourself.

How soon can people get the deposit in? I'll be paying it as soon as we get 10.

Peace

Phil I may be up for this one if you can find out if there is any change in cost for me as RS Tuning have already done the mapping on mine and therefore have the license, map will just want a tweak due to change of filter and possibly exhaust.

Cheers buddy

Graeme

Phil I may be up for this one if you can find out if there is any change in cost for me as RS Tuning have already done the mapping on mine and therefore have the license, map will just want a tweak due to change of filter and possibly exhaust.

Cheers buddy

Graeme

I'll see what they say Graeme.

So......

Called up RS Tuning with the query and I think there has been a major mess up with the information that Ken has been given. RS Tuning only thought that it was the Clio Sport club that had a group buy going and the price that they had arranged was for 10 or more Clios.

They have come out and said that the best price they can do for 5 or more 350s is £345 + VAT. This is due to the UpRev licence being £150 and the profit margin not being enough.

Their normal price is £395 + VAT so it's a saving of £60ish.

Extremely disappointed in this, I was led to believe that they were clear this was a multi forum group buy.

If you want to drop out then it's all good, I'll probably still be going ahead regardless as I need it.

Sorry again for the bad news.

Peace

There is no-way in hell that one garage is going to get 10 Up-revs done in a day.

Each car is different and has to be treated as such.

3-4 on a good day but thats it.

It's not to get them done in one day but to have 10 commitments to buy. Once the deposit is paid you can get it done when you want.

• Like 1