SHE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emperor Ming

The Zed is back. I actually got her back before the weekend but although the car was 'clean' it was not Ming clean and I wanted to get her 100% before I posted up any pictures.

The results are better than I had any hope of expecting and although it took 7 weeks from start to finish it was eventually worth the wait.

The front bumper, which was never right since I bought the car, looks immaculate as does the bonnet, wings and doors. they have done a VERY clean job as well and I am more than happy.

When I picked her back up the guy in charge of cleaning actually said that my car was the first one where he cleaned up UNDER the bonnet!!

Although they said it was clean as soon as I got it home I clay barred the car front to back. Put on a light coat of polish and then Carnuba waxed her.

WOW is all I can say.

Wax on new or properly cleaned paint just seems to get better and better.

The only way that you would know that the car has had paint is that the paint is TOO GOOD for the age. It is 100%

I know i am going on but i am really pleased with the result and the car is better than the day I got it by a long long way!!

All that and they paid ME £320 for the pleasure.

Photo's

DSCF0995.jpg

DSCF0998.jpg

DSCF0990.jpg

DSCF1001.jpg

DSCF1000.jpg

Ming the Happy Chappy

Looks just like mine. :teeth:

I waxed mine (again) on Saturday and I'm scared to take her out of the garage now! :blush:

Seriously, though, it looks like a great job. Now we can look forward to the renewal of the engine bling competition. :thumbs:

Looks gorgeous Ming.

Wish I could say the same about mine. Washed, clay bared, washed and waxed mine at the weekend. Parked outside work today and now she’s covered in exhaust particles. And the worst part is that I told a mate to go check her out as he wants to do the same to his Alpha. I said it was a smooth as glass. Little did I know it’s more like sand paper.

Looks gorgeous Ming.

Wish I could say the same about mine. Washed, clay bared, washed and waxed mine at the weekend. Parked outside work today and now she’s covered in exhaust particles. And the worst part is that I told a mate to go check her out as he wants to do the same to his Alpha. I said it was a smooth as glass. Little did I know it’s more like sand paper.

Hey GC

A 350z and a Celica. Just like me and Mrs Ming.

At least when they are properly clean all the crap just washes off with not much more than a rinse. None of that scrubbing and rubbing. Get it wet. Leave it 5 minutes and gently wash it all off. Dry and Wax. :thumbs:

They only get better from there.

Ming the Happy

Cheers Ming. Because as my car is a daily driver it gets parked on the same road every day (its free) which happens to be a main road out of the city so I'd have to wash her every day. My neighbours already must think I'm mad for spending so much time in the underground car park.

The Celica had to go. Not to buy the Z but had €5000 euro repair to the front after Garda's hit me and I just wanted it gone. Took 3 months to repair as the TRD but was near impossible to get with the Celica being discontinued and all. I still miss it. Best front wheel drive I've ever driven.

Guy

Cheers Ming. Because as my car is a daily driver it gets parked on the same road every day (its free) which happens to be a main road out of the city so I'd have to wash her every day. My neighbours already must think I'm mad for spending so much time in the underground car park.

The Celica had to go. Not to buy the Z but had €5000 euro repair to the front after Garda's hit me and I just wanted it gone. Took 3 months to repair as the TRD but was near impossible to get with the Celica being discontinued and all. I still miss it. Best front wheel drive I've ever driven.

Guy

My car is also my daily drive and although I have a grage there is no space for a car so she also sits out in all weathers.

Wax is brill when there are a few coats on as it makes cleaning SOOOOO easy :thumbs:

Before the damage to the front end I had had the car 7 0r 8 months and I onlypolished her ONCE!! Whaen I got her. I then waxed and Waxed and it only gets easier!!

Ming the Obsessed

Looks just like mine. :teeth:

I waxed mine (again) on Saturday and I'm scared to take her out of the garage now! :blush:

Seriously, though, it looks like a great job. Now we can look forward to the renewal of the engine bling competition. :thumbs:

Theres a little hint on the bling challenge thread!!

Its a poor quality photo because it is difficult to take but I am pleased with the progress!!

Ming the BRIGHT

Ming - what exhaust do you have on it?

Fujitsubo mate.

Apparently its a big after market firm in Japan. They do all sorts of stuff but mine came with the car :teeth:

It sounds lovely and mellow and deep without being too loud .... then you give it some and it comes to life!

Ming the Loud