Calling all Porsche experts...

captain

It has a/c. Drove it today and it is Gulf spec so nice and chilly. It's 39 degrees today so needed it.

Looking on autotrader, in UK this car would surely be pushing 40k with that spec, mileage, FSH and warranty. The car is absolutely pristine and even after running my fingers under the front spoiler, couldn't fine a scrape anywhere. One stone chip on the passenger side wing mirror but that's it.

Seriously considering it. Would be a weekend car as hire a Focus for work. With petrol at £15 a tank running costs are a bit lower than uk though car tax in the form of tolls is about £700 a year!!

Captain you will have me in tears in a minute.. £15 to fill your tank...try £90 here.

Wouldn't worry about £700 car tax, my Zed is over £400 PA here. Just buy it..!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

It's the best daily drive sports car released in the last few years, certainly. The level of feedback, balance and poise is remarkable.

If my brother's one wasn't putrid green, I'd be tempted to have it off him once he's finished with it.

It's the best daily drive sports car released in the last few years, certainly. The level of feedback, balance and poise is remarkable.

If my brother's one wasn't putrid green, I'd be tempted to have it off him once he's finished with it.

Get working on them vinyl skills, any colour you want then!

Captain, do most people from Dubai buy their car cash?

Edit, genuine question have always wondered this.

Based on what my colleagues have done, it's either buy a new one on finance or the same 2nd hand. The rates are low for borrowing so why not. Cash goes on beer at £7 a pint and rent at £17k a year.......

Very nice, I expect the 2nd hand luxury car market over there is huge, plenty of choice but if the porker makes your tinky winky tingle then go for it :thumbs:

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

Yep it certainly did. Very quick but then you've got the progressive thrills of pressing "sport" then "sports plus" then the"loud" button for extra exhaust noise. In Sports plus 0-60 is around 4.5 seconds.

Very nice, I expect the 2nd hand luxury car market over there is huge, plenty of choice but if the porker makes your tinky winky tingle then go for it :thumbs:

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

Yep it certainly did. Very quick but then you've got the progressive thrills of pressing "sport" then "sports plus" then the"loud" button for extra exhaust noise. In Sports plus 0-60 is around 4.5 seconds.

Mmmmm sounds tingletastic..... get it bought Sir ;)

A guy who works for Porsche and lives in my road had the R version for a while in that colour. Even though I'm not normally a Cayman fan, it did look and sound very nice. (Much nicer than that the dull grey new version of the standard Cayman that now lives in our road.)