Another person from South Wales

Hey!

Some of you may seen me post on some threads but i felt now was a good time to say hello properly.

Ive been saving for a sports car since the begin of the year and hopefully should have a 350z between now and december :D

But i have two little questions

Do any of you taller people have any comfort/visual issues in the Z ? im 6.3 myself

And also The myth about supermarket fuel ,sadly i will be running my Z 70% of the time on it as i get Morrisons vouchers through work as bonus for overtime i tend to get about £60 a month and with petrol prices you cant turn away free fuel.

Ive noticed alot of people from the south wales area posting or looking for Zs on here, if theres any local meets i would love to come and look at some of your cars! if you see me about give me a wave this is what I'm driving at the moment !

IMG_8470_zpsd9c4a559.jpg

Tom

Ah cwmbran, normally the starting point of our little welsh drives.

Not far from my parents in Hereford, born in abergavenny.

You wont have any issues in the zed at your height. Im 6f7 and fit comfortably and there is less room in the roadsters, except for the roof of course.

Good luck on the zed hunt.

Welcome Tom. I'm from the Cardiff area myself. Regarding fuel ~ tbh imo I would never use anything less than Super Unleaded. I'd rather look after the engine and spend a bit more on fuel then run the risk of running on a lower octane fuel especially if you like to put your foot down occasionally.

Hi Tom. Welcome to the forum. Re the fuel I use a mixture of either the normal supermarket super unleaded or sometimes the nicer stuff for other petrol stations.

I'm from newport but over Cwmbran all the time. In fact there at the mo :)

Let me know if you wanted to check your height in the zed although I don't think it would be a problem.

Hi Tom. Welcome to the forum. Re the fuel I use a mixture of either the normal supermarket super unleaded or sometimes the nicer stuff for other petrol stations.

I'm from newport but over Cwmbran all the time. In fact there at the mo :)

Let me know if you wanted to check your height in the zed although I don't think it would be a problem.

Bound to bump into each other eventually i drive to newport (Celtic manor way) everyday for work! Nice to know the z wont blow up on supermarket fuel then haha, and its the 1.6 but i had been driving a year when i bought it so insurance was a big part of that.

Welcome.

I've always used Shell VPower or Tesco Momentum 99, nothing else. Plenty of threads on why 95 ron is not a good idea on here but appreciate your position. Invest in octane booster ;)

i have thought about octane boosters / petrol additives but people seem to have mixed feelings about those too!

Dare say ya will see my zed. Only standard. Azure 55 plate with lmgt4 wheels.

With the fuel, just in case I'm getting confused, I always run super unleaded. Never just normal unleaded. So that's always above 95 octane. Just not always the 99 octane. Think super unleaded is 97 as standard.