South South Meets (Hampshire)

Grundy

Curious, as the South Central seems a quite area of the forum, are there any weekly/monthly meets that happen in the Hampshire region?

Based in Fareham/Portsmouth my self, had the Zed 4 days now, be nice to go out and meet few other fellow Zeds.

Cheers

Matt

Or just come to the Zed Shed for your birthday like Humpy did :thumbs::lol:

We (that is Buster as I have other affairs at the mo) will be sorting a weekend get together soon I hope.

Shall we do another BBQ at the Zed Shed???

• Like 1

We (that is Buster as I have other affairs at the mo) will be sorting a weekend get together soon I hope.

Sounds good as long as no one is putting their cars back to stock, turned out to be an expensive BBQ for me. Even more expensive for mrs and mrs Buster lol: can we also cut the steaks using your plasma cutter :D

bbq sounds like a great idea.....trouble is the weather is going to turn soon maybe we should stick this on the back burner for now and opt for a pub meet.

try and sort something for early november :thumbs:

Edited by buster

bbq sounds like a great idea.....trouble is the weather is going to turn soon maybe we should stick this on the back burner for now and opt for a pub meet.

try and sort something for early november :thumbs:

I'll be up for a pub meet, my last event is the first weekend in November, after that "Im Free" :clap:

I would be up for a BBQ, as long as you have preferred parking ;)

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

• 3 weeks later...

Curious, as the South Central seems a quite area of the forum, are there any weekly/monthly meets that happen in the Hampshire region?

Based in Fareham/Portsmouth my self, had the Zed 4 days now, be nice to go out and meet few other fellow Zeds.

Cheers

Matt

I am taking mine off the road at the end of November..

Anyone interested in a drive - I am in Southampton Hampshire.

Cheers