[SOLD] Vortech V3 sci with Fuel return, injectors, GT Maf, oil sump!!!

Darren-B

I have for sale my Vortech V3 SCI(the quiet one that doesn`t rattle like a washing machine full of nails) tuner kit with all the supporting modifications required to go forced induction on a 350z DE, all that will be needed after this kit will be an UPREV tune (unless you have a piggyback or standalone ecu)

The kit consists of:

Vortech V3 SCI tuner kit with all fittings, brackets, bolts, intercooler, blow off valve, vacuum hoses, hose clamps, original blue silicone hoses & a set of Black silicone hoses, polished 1peice charge pipe (brand new , never fitted) polished upper intake pipes,

d40279f9-075c-4b7e-b042-fedceaf2d26a.jpg

vortechv317.jpg

vortechv316.jpg

vortechv315.jpg

vortechv313.jpg

vortechv312.jpg

vortechv311.jpg

vortechv310.jpg

vortechv35.jpg

1no. CJM Fuel return system with rising fuel pressure regulator with pre modded fuel bucket, Walbro 255lph fuel pump & 2no. replacement Fuel tank O-rings (just incase you spill fuel on the first one;) )

vortechv38.jpg

6no. DeatschWerks 660cc injectors, these fit the standard fuel rails & plugs so not wiring or fuel rail modification required

6no. HKS 2 step colder irridium plugs (Temperature range 4),

vortechv31.jpg

1no. Uprev GT High flow MAF,

vortechv33.jpg

1no. Stillen high capacity Oil sump with bolts & pickup extension

vortechv319.jpg

1no. mini oil catch can, (baffled)

1no. rocker cover breather filter

vortechv34.jpg

Extras/spares

3x vortech SC oil (Enough for 3no. services) 2no. toothed belts, 2no. auxillary belts.Original Vortech air filter, 2no. K&N RX 4140 filters & mushroom filter

vortechv37.jpg

vortechv36.jpg

I`ve covered 8426miles with the charger since 10/05/12, I run the standard size pulley so the SC has never been anywhere near exceeding it recommended max rpm. I`ve changed the oil twice, @ 1100miles & 5600miles. (the say to change it the first 1500 & then every 7500 but I like to over service things) :blush: & I will ensure there is fresh oil before it leaves me. Everything is in perfect working order & I can provide plenty of technical advice.

I bought the whole lot brand new so the only use the parts have had are the mileage I have covered. After I removed the HFC`s the car has been making 430hp @ the hubs & never missed a beat, If your after bigger numbers, a smaller pulley will enable more boost resulting in more power.

As mentioned above, all that would be required is a MAP. Abbey Motorsport done mine & it`s never missed a beat.

I spoke to Mark @Abbey before installation & I sent my ECU to him, he flashed a 'base' map for the setup I was running then sent it back to me, this enabled me to start the car & drive it safely to him for the full tune. Abbey Motorsport are able to fit aswell as tune.

I`m looking for £4000 ono for the lot, a huge reduction on new prices & with the spare hoses, belts & Oil, all in one parcel ;)

I would prefer the kit would be collected in person, I`m based in North Kent but can deliver to the surrounding Counties.

Please be aware the kit I have is for a VQ35DE, if you have a Rev-Up you will need to source a different mounting plate & if you have a HR this is definitely not for you :dry:

Thanks

Darren

• Like 1

I wouldn’t mid that for my car but right now, it’s not at good idea.

Good luck with the sale though!

There will never be a better time than this, not many supercharged cars in the UK, so pre-owned system like DarrenB's are extremely rare, so far only 2 supercharges sold this year on here, mine and his :)

You'll be saving yourself a fortune, specially if you kindly ask Darren to fit it for you :lol:

I wouldn’t mid that for my car but right now, it’s not at good idea.

Good luck with the sale though!

There will never be a better time than this, not many supercharged cars in the UK, so pre-owned system like DarrenB's are extremely rare, so far only 2 supercharges sold this year on here, mine and his :)

You'll be saving yourself a fortune, specially if you kindly ask Darren to fit it for you :lol:

Totally understand but It's not the right time for me.

The VQ isn't even sitting in my engine bay at the moment, the L24 is still in there and needs to be taken out. Mounts to be fabricated, propshaft made, taken down to Oxted for ECU work etc etc...

Anyhow, back to the SC at hand!

Edited by Astroboy

Provisionally SOLD :teeth:

Just awaiting deposit to seal the deal ;)

After that you lot can continue crashing my thread :dry:

Tell whoever that is, that a set of cosworth fuel rails will make it even better :D