Comma Eurolite oil 10w-40

Justthejedi

The expensive ones :lol:

Don't know why I'm laughing, that's true really. Motul, Mobil 1, Fuchs, and there's another one that's been mentioned on here before too that a lot of people in the know are using these days too but the name escapes me now. Which is irritating, and it's probably the one to go for as well.

Are you talking about Purple something or another dearie? :lol:

Don't know why I'm laughing, that's true really. Motul, Mobil 1, Fuchs, and there's another one that's been mentioned on here before too that a lot of people in the know are using these days too but the name escapes me now. Which is irritating, and it's probably the one to go for as well.

Silkolene?

Silkolene?

Silkolene is Fuchs now I think? I'm sure he's thinking of Royal Purple... it's not well known, but is supposed to be good?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been using 'fully synth' Valvoline until now. Nothing wrong with the oil but I think I will start to use Motul. I understand that the 8100 fully synth 10w30 is the correct one. However I have noticed varients such as c1, c3 etc. Does anyone know the correct one for the zed?