Can't stop laughing

Rob22

Okay a few months ago I ranted about the lack of respect shown to my car, door dings and the like, some wee scabs steeling my nice shiny dust caps. I got over it quick enough replaced and repaired and forgot all about it. Almost :-p

I came home this afternoon in the mrs car and caught the wee beggars in the act trying to get the dust caps again today! They legged it when I came round the corner and left their bikes, which obviously I took inside until they came back a little red faced and apologised. Honestly if I wasn't trying not to laugh so hard I woulda been annoyed but couldn't really give them too hard a time they were about 12 lol. So hopefully if I got the balance right my next rant wont be about my car being keyed!

I would of wrecked the bikes personally and left them in the road. Folk like this drive me insane!

And then tomorrow your car has no wing mirrors? :scare:

Personally I would have told them to being me to their house where I can deliver the bikes and why I have them to their parents, then if it ever happens again you'd have a good place to start looking for them.

You did the right thing, but I would of definitely taken their dust caps. Especially if they were dice :)

One them actually did, thought it'd look a bit uneven on the zed tho! If it had been anything other than dust caps if have set them to get their parents but sure they're only kids, hopefully the embarrassment was enough an they'll not feel so put out that I get my car egged or something.

Funny thing is I distinctly remember getting a clip round the head for hiding behind/under some guys car when I was a kid playing hide and seek!

Years ago after visiting my brother in Wales I stopped at a garage to pump up the tyres, while I was pumping up the rear near side tyre a kid was trying to steal the dust cap off the front off side wheel! Gotta give the kid credit, he's got balls at least... not so much in the brain department though.