Hello from Chesterfield!

Hi there- wanted to introduce myself, as I've just bough an 03 350Z GT!

I've owned a couple of  sportier cars, a 205 GTi a few years back and I've just upgraded from a 1997 MK2 MR2 which I'm now in the process of selling!

Only been looking for about 3 weeks when I came across the below example, picked her up on Monday and cannot quite believe how much car I've bought- this thing is incredible!

Have already removed various tacky stickers and fake Carbon fibre trim, future mods planned are all cosmetic- vinyl wrap some scruffy interior plastics, then black wheels and window tints...

Was pleasantly surprised to find a Bluetooth kit and pop charger in there that wasn't even mentioned in the ad!

I've already got questions and will be asking advice, but have been lurking a whole and like the community!

I'm in Chesterfield, any members or meets nearby?

Edit- why is attaching pics greyed out on here :(

84D8B86E-46D9-4C11-B92B-83F8FD4F9D1A-259-000000602414EC82_zpsfa31a901.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

Hello and :welcome: Andy.

Depending on which side of Chesterfield you're on and how far/long you're prepared to drive, there's a meet at RAF Cosford on 12th Oct. Be a great opportunity to meet some Zedders and have a nose at some cars (and planes) :lol:

Link in my sig. :thumbs:

Cheers guys - would definitely like to come to the Cosford thing and meet a few people (as I know no-one!) - not sure about the paintball tho!

@Dave - yeah you're not far from me at all, hope to see you there!

@Lee - I work in Sheffield sometimes and am currently driving the Zed there as much as possible, may be able to swing by in a week or so?

bronze - you ain't kidding, would love some tips as I love keeping my cars looking niiiiice!