Brit vs yank truck

rtbiscuit

arent them rams rwd tho :wacko:

I think they have 4WD as in the last pull you can see all 4 wheels smoking

The dodge only looks RWD to me personally, you can only see the rears smoking and the fronts only smoke when being dragged.

I think the short and squat defender is better at that but a tuned cummins diesel would out drag it :lol:

That RAM is only rwd, so not a completely fair test.

All RAM's are 4x4 , although you do have a knob to switch between 2 or 4 wheel drive.

If the RAM had more weight in the back the LR would have lost every time.

Look at the wheels. All 4 of the Landy wheels wee gripping and only the rears of the Ram.

Must have been in 2 wheel drive.

We build them better we drive the better !! Would love to see both of them going across a muddy field, i know what i would be placing my money on to get across

I would love a LR Defender out here, would be awesome . . . but I don't want one this much :surrender:

http://wwwa.autotrader.ca/a/Land+Rover/Defender+90/VANCOUVER/British+Columbia/5_16217293_CT2004322154711706/?showcpo=ShowCPO

We build them better we drive the better !! Would love to see both of them going across a muddy field, i know what i would be placing my money on to get across

I would love a LR Defender out here, would be awesome . . . but I don't want one this much :surrender:

http://wwwa.autotrad...showcpo=ShowCPO

Maybe start an import business shipping them over :lol: