New motah!

:RedZed:

Hello folks, after months of wanting and plenty of looking, I present to you my new 350z!

post-18997-0-28870100-1378577896_thumb.jpg

I introduced myself recently and a couple of members kindly PM'd me about the cars they had for sale, I need to extend them an apology for not getting back in touch!

Very happy with the purchase; 2008 HR, 63k miles with GT pack and the 19" Nismo wheels.

I want to use the bluetooth however despite having the steering wheel buttons there's no cradle or module, can I still add it? There only seems to be one thin grey cable where the cradle is supposed to go and I believe the cradle should have two cables going in to it.

• Like 1

I think most people ripped there's out as its not the best of systems.

It goes from the cradel to the underside of the cubbey hole behind passenger seat under the bottom tray.

From there the wires go into a module that connect to the head unit and steering wheel controls.

Smurf fixed mine so thats how i know all this lol :)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, very pleased. Currently experiencing "new car syndrome" where I'm convinved everyone is out to get me and no one has seen me. I'm a nervous wreck!

Great find...I'm still looking, been to see 6 in total now!

It takes time to find the right car. I'd say, had this car had the standard Rays, I'd probably not have bought it as the mileage was slightly higher than I wanted. Knowing that I wanted different wheels and that the Nismos are rather lovely, I decided to go for it, can't say I've regretted it for a second so far!

Edited by :RedZed: