Payco's carbing up his body!!!

taras

Ray, just checking its the carbon lip that has been fitted as it not clear in the photos. Car looks great, cant wait to see her tomorrow.

Payco

Looks like carbon, the way it's grey on some parts and deep black on others from the way the light is hitting it. :thumbs:

All

Just want to put on record what fantastic service and work Ray and the team at RT provide. This was was first experience of them and their work. They have been first class from start to finish. When i first met Ray 3 weeks ago it was very clear from the start what a clued up guy he is and his honesty and integrity shone through. He appraied my car and we discussed my plans which were carried out exactly as agreed. The fittment of the additions to my z and the paint work are exceptional and can only really be appreciated in the flesh. If I ever have reason for any further work on the car i will be back there in a flash.

Thanks Ray and Taras and the team. Keep up the good work. I wish you continued success.

Payco

• Like 2

All

Just want to put on record what fantastic service and work Ray and the team at RT provide. This was was first experience of them and their work. They have been first class from start to finish. When i first met Ray 3 weeks ago it was very clear from the start what a clued up guy he is and his honesty and integrity shone through. He appraied my car and we discussed my plans which were carried out exactly as agreed. The fittment of the additions to my z and the paint work are exceptional and can only really be appreciated in the flesh. If I ever have reason for any further work on the car i will be back there in a flash.

Thanks Ray and Taras and the team. Keep up the good work. I wish you continued success.

Payco

Id back you on that after seeing it in the flesh!! Great job, nice finishing and matching. YES...IM JEALOUS!!

Really pleased with the car. Just ordered a stubby from Tarmac as i agree that the bumper car aerial doesnt look right anymore. Cant do much about the plate but thats the trade off with a charge speed rear. Bumper changes the whole look of the car,looks magnificent.

Payco

I prefer the import rear anyway, having it on a CS rear is an added bonus for me, it's stunning. I think if/when I get hold of a Top Secret diffuser, i'll fit an import bumper at the same time.

Ive been after one of those diffusers for a year now

I prefer the import rear anyway, having it on a CS rear is an added bonus for me, it's stunning. I think if/when I get hold of a Top Secret diffuser, i'll fit an import bumper at the same time.

Ive been after one of those diffusers for a year now

I could have got one (not top secret but an exact carbon replica) for around £750 a while back through an offer on the US site, but didn't have the cash at the time. Gonna wait until I get hold of a V2 replica front with carbon lip and canards before saving for one now. Both the bumper and diffuser are like hens teeth at the moment, don't suppose you could knock up a carbon lipped V2 for me? :p

This is it - http://www.driveline...s/i-495445.aspx

They were doing $100 off for a month or so and $400 shipped to the UK and up to I think 3 at a time for no extra shipping. So comes in at £1780 for all 3 plus taxes etc without the $100 discount. I'm up for a 3rd of that :D

Edited by KyleR

Really pleased with the car. Just ordered a stubby from Tarmac as i agree that the bumper car aerial doesnt look right anymore. Cant do much about the plate but thats the trade off with a charge speed rear. Bumper changes the whole look of the car,looks magnificent.

Payco

Just wondering when youre gonna sell your new rear bumper mate!!? Doesnt look right on yours...Would definately look better on my zed!! :dummy: