Payco's carbing up his body!!!

taras

Martin left his car with us whilst he's on holiday for a bit of work.

His job spec was:

-restore and paint his roof in black

-restore and paint his boot and de wiper

-paint and fit rear CS rear bumper

-restore front bumper

-fit carbon mines front lip

-fit side steps

-wrap interior door controls

Here's what we did whilst he had his feet up.

DSC02627_zps47d14b36.jpg

DSC02654_zpsbb883d86.jpg

DSC02655_zps12308c7a.jpg

DSC02661_zps85879dae.jpg

DSC02687_zpsa75d5437.jpg

DSC02693_zpsa69e35d0.jpg

DSC02697_zps55a7fb23.jpg

DSC02698_zpsf495db59.jpg

DSC02704_zps1543bdc1.jpg

DSC02705_zpsa997ecac.jpg

DSC02732_zps2ec16d4e.jpg

DSC02733_zps7c21dbfe.jpg

Not to say the quality of work was poor or sub standard beforehand because judging by petes car it certainly wasnt but since ians car had that slight mishap the paintwork looks absolutely brilliant by you guys! From the latest pictures that have been put up if it looks anything like that in the flesh then boy thats going to look the dogs.

If ive still got mine in 6+ months time I think il be using you guys for a front end refresh!

• Like 1

Not to say the quality of work was poor or sub standard beforehand because judging by petes car it certainly wasnt but since ians car had that slight mishap the paintwork looks absolutely brilliant by you guys! From the latest pictures that have been put up if it looks anything like that in the flesh then boy thats going to look the dogs.

If ive still got mine in 6+ months time I think il be using you guys for a front end refresh!

Thomas the sprayer is excellent :)

We'd like to think that everyone's car is treated with the same standard without any exceptions. Payco's car is getting all the attention it deserves whilst it's here and the end result would be nothing less then our best.

Tomas is an excellent sprayer. But its nothing without the support of our other two members of staff who does most of the panel and prep work.

Today the roof is being polished for a piano black finish. Martin is going to be able too shave his face in its reflection every morning once done.

• Like 1