Melting Jags

rtbiscuit

SMD had better watch out...the Architects said the Jag plastic was substandard and cheap..wont have that problem for

8 months of the year in the UK.. :teeth: :teeth:

I watched it and no one ever said anything was sub standard. I did see it had set entrance mats on fire, blister paint work on buildings, and split tiles.

SMD had better watch out...the Architects said the Jag plastic was substandard and cheap..wont have that problem for

I watched it and no one ever said anything was sub standard. I did see it had set entrance mats on fire, blister paint work on buildings, and split tiles.

Then watch the interview with the Architect...as I said..he blamed substandard Jag plastic rather than his building design..! :surrender:

Then watch the interview with the Architect...as I said..he blamed substandard Jag plastic rather than his building design..! :surrender:

Well he's a retard then, :lol:

• Like 1

They were measuring temps over 50 degrees on a cloudy day in the sun spot the building created. He's designed a giant focusing mirror. Next he'll be saying the builds have sub standard paint, mats and steps. He's in a big river and its called denial

• Like 1