SUMP SCRAPERS | TC MEDIA :)

djtimo

Not on any social media lol so I'll just like you on here.

Wait till some members who weren't happy about that stanced zed come and see this. :lol:

That silver one with the porsche turbo wheels looks amazing.

Edited by Dblock

Perhaps you could do one with some of the cars on here.

Off topic slightly but i do prefer those club stickers to ours. I like the simpleness of it. Might get some made up by rtbiscuit for my car. Obviously not r32 ones but a similar style.

Yes, they are nice! If you do come up with something similar I would be interested in sharing costs.

David

I've pm'd rich, RTbiscuit and pending the club itself not having an issue hopefully he will design us a simple version. I've asked him to try a simple bold design, similar to the r32 one, but obviously no squiggle at the front, instead having maybe the 3 squares in the zed, all letters apart from the .com being the same size and font?

Ill let you know how I get on, unless he wants to share with you.

I know rich has other commitments at the moment so may not be able to do it. I will keep you posted.

• Like 1

Some awesome editing! Really liked the style of the video, makes me miss doing it. But why were there so few cars? Ill give the page a like when I'm on the pc :) would well up for traveling to do a Z meet like this!