Owner to be! Lincolnshire area

Hello everyone,

I'm Jonny and I'm aiming to be a very proud and very happy 350 owner as soon as my dream girl comes up. My dad bought a 350z when I was an impressionable teen and I've had a love affair ever since, I've worked my ass off to save for one and I'm finally ready to make a dream a reality.

I thought id join the site as I've been lurking about the for sale section for a while waiting for the right one to pop up. It might be days weeks or months but I will have one and it seems you guys are the people to know when it comes to these beautiful cars.

So hello and hopefully I'll be posting some pictures in the very near future!!

The closest Zed to you is Lincolnbaggie - Neil ... or me in the Isle but I don't have a Zed any more

Know the isle very well also, Crowle in particular. Ahhh you mean the lovely road resurfacing causing me to clean tar off my wheels twice a day. Thank you ever so much, as a cyclist though I won't complain about the smoother roads, they were very much needed!

Back to Zeds ... just let me know if I can help when you go to look at prospective cars

Thanks, I appreciate it! I tried crystal Nissan in Lincoln, lovely Z there but the Salesman wrote me off the minute he saw me and that's the only dealer within 50 miles with one in, hence why I've decided to start looking around here. The cars will be maintained 100% better on here I'd imagine!

North Lincolnshire. A village 10 miles from Gainsborough, 25 miles from Lincoln etc. don't see too many around unfortunately

Hi and welcome. The wife`s from "G Town" so we get over there fairly regularly to see her family, so maybe see you around in one in the near future...