MR2 Turbo devotee making the change to 350Z ownership

Hi All,

My name is JJ, nice looking site this.

I have a sad story to tell, after a loving relationship with an immaculate REV3 MR2 Turbo I have reached the sad decision that the two of us are no longer compatible. The sad truth is that my new job demands a car that is at least vaguely corporate and my MR2 is a little inappropriate. This is indeed a sad day... :cry:

So here I am, hoping to form a new and meaningful relationship with a 350Z - the only car that I think might fill the MR2 shaped hole in my heart. (er... well that and the fact that an S2000 was twice as much to insure)

Over the next few weeks I will be hoping to draw on your knowledge and experiences to guide me through my first 350Z purchase - any input or feedback you can provide me with will be gratefully received.

I look forward to talking cars with you all and wasting valuable company work time on your forum.

JJ :teeth:

Hi All,

I have a sad story to tell, after a loving relationship with an immaculate REV3 MR2 Turbo I have reached the sad decision that the two of us are no longer compatible. The sad truth is that my new job demands a car that is at least vaguely corporate and my MR2 is a little inappropriate. This is indeed a sad day... :cry:

So here I am, hoping to form a new and meaningful relationship with a 350Z - the only car that I think might fill the MR2 shaped hole in my heart. (er... well that and the fact that an S2000 was twice as much to insure)

Over the next few weeks I will be hoping to draw on your knowledge and experiences to guide me through my first 350Z purchase - any input or feedback you can provide me with will be gratefully received.

I look forward to talking cars with you all and wasting valuable company work time on your forum.

Welcome dude :teeth:

I think your gonna fit right in B)

Hi All,

I'm not normally one to gush but that giant banana in your signature is a thing of beauty. ;)

Seriously mate - she looks a stunner.

Its all about yellow!

Bet that gets you some attention doesn't it?

Is it the GT4 edition or did you respray?

Hi All,

I'm not normally one to gush but that giant banana in your signature is a thing of beauty. ;)

Seriously mate - she looks a stunner.

Its all about yellow!

Bet that gets you some attention doesn't it?

Is it the GT4 edition or did you respray?

Yep its an Ultra Yellow GT4, one of only 76 yellow ones. B)

And yes your right, Its all about Yellow ;)

:welcome: !!

One of my mates has not long got rid of his MR2 Turbo, decent motors & plenty of fun. His view on the Z was it was a lot like the MR2 but on full boost all the time.

Sure whatever Z you go for you're gonna be more than happy :thumbs:

Ignore them - yellow is clearly the best colour, well it is now. Blue was the best colour a few months ago. (not that i am biassed in any way at all) ;)

Welcome to the site, Im sure whatever colour you end up with you will be very happy indeed.

Just picking up on the insurance point though, have you had any quotes for the 350Z? If the S2000 was dear, then I can imagine the 350Z being fairly expensive too.