supercharger?

zeedriver

hi all fellow z drivers. im new to this site but i have black 350z for 2 yrs now so i know wot kept me. anyways i live in glasgow and own a black vielside 350z with titanium exhaust and some engine mods. i was wondering if anyone has any reliable source of getting a supercharger for my z. tried a few places who started giving me crap about putting a procharger and undersized pulley which will give me 600 horses which i dont believe at all. sounds like a cowboy. wouldnt trust them with my z. thanks all :teeth:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome aboard! :thumbs:

Have a scout around in the forced induction section and you will find all you need to know about superchargers, twin turbos etc. Post up any specific quetions and our resident FI experts will no doubt jump to your aid. :)

Oh and............ :worthless:

stay away from whoever told you all that bullchit mate... and stay away from a Procharger.

Easiest route to a SC with std internals with reliable 390hp ish will be the Vortech, have a search and you'll find lots of info on it on here.

:welcome: btw

hi mate it is andy how you getting on with ur zee? went up to crail in the weekend now going to paint the car. dont know wot colour though. some kandy colour thinking of.

paint did i hear you say ?? lol....its a hard choice but in the end it is best sticking with your gut feeling.

stick a poll up with a few of your choices and the guys on here will give you there thoughts of what will work and what wont (some may even do a quick photoshop if your lucky....some of them are getting really good at it :thumbs: )

Paul

Hey welcome, where abouts in glasgow you from, i stay near motherwell. i was looking at twin turbos or a supercharger, if anyone has had any of these done, is it really worth the 4.5k? whats the increases like. E.g. 0-60, bhp? thanks