group buy on berks hfc - Now Closed 03.09.13

tommybandit

I'd love to know if anyone in Northern Ireland has had these fitted and passed our dedicated MoT. I have a feeling they'll fail because even if I rag the ass off the car before hand to get it hot, I may be sitting in a queue for 10 minutes cooling down before the test.

If its going to fail, I might as well get decays because I'll have to swap over every year anyway. Hmmm...

I'd love to know if anyone in Northern Ireland has had these fitted and passed our dedicated MoT. I have a feeling they'll fail because even if I rag the ass off the car before hand to get it hot, I may be sitting in a queue for 10 minutes cooling down before the test.

If its going to fail, I might as well get decays because I'll have to swap over every year anyway. Hmmm...

Sold loads to Northern Ireland Kyle

Never had a reported problem.

They pass MOTs, but worse case scenario is they are on the limit and need 5 or 10 mins. Mine passed cold no issues, same with 95% of owners

Chris

• Like 1

Hey, yep I'm probably going to have to pull out of this one I'm afraid. Realised I got tax for the zed this month, new tyres on the mazda and I need to refurb my rays. HFC's can wait.

Not Si if Tarmac has any others lined up already, I'll send him a PM

Yeah lock it down bud.

All ready, missed the courier today but will be picked up tomorrow for Thurs delivery

Apologies to anyone I told would be tomorrow I just didn't get chance.

Still waiting on a balance payment from one and a Stillen lip to go with another

Any probs give me a shout guys

• Like 1