370z Nismo

ioneabee

jsut been talking to my local dealer

he offered me £20K for mine against a black one he has in stock (unregistered) that he'll sell with £3k off list - i said sory no, it would have to be white - he said no probs, i can get that for you

hmmm :wacko:

I don`t like the look of the Nismo. Think they`ve spoilt the looks of the car just for the sake of trying to make it look different/sportier and only having an extra 16bhp does not make it worthwhile being uglied up !! If it had an extra 50bhp and needed the extra body bits that`d be different. Do agree, though, it always has to be white,

Edited by Wayne370Z

It's not just the HP, increased torque, better suspension set up and the bodykit, which will be wanted by most future 370 owners, especially the wing. Then there'll be the way that this is delivered.

I hear what you're assuming as a premium, but I spent £3k on my 370, that gave me a bit of sound (bearing in mind not many owners have heard the Nismo yet), around the same gains on HP and torque, through an Uprev and "performance" filters, then there was a few quid on suspension, that to be honest was harsh on UK roads and some mudguards, this all added up to be around the same price I paid new that you can get the Nismo version and mine still looked like a stock 370.

Then there are the wheels, well there's already huge interest in them on here, with Octet actually buying a set. The offsets are bigger, may negate the need for spacers that a stock 370 requires to give it a better stance and the rear wheels are also wider.

Gents, all the bodykits and "performance" mods, turbo or supercharger excepted, at HUGE cost, will not give you any more than a stock Nismo.

Then there's the right to correctly display a Nimo badge and not a fleabay purchase.

Also, Will, you naughty boy, the roadster came at a premium also over the coupe, and, I'll say it again, it doesn't even have a roof :lol:

Edited by The G Man
  • Like 3

:)

Aye i pay more and get less metal lol.

I get your point with the cost of mods etc and a body kit taking it up to the same cost as the nismo but the nismo bodykit doesnt do it for me, just a matter of prefernce. Also the jismo is very quiet.

Now if it had the amuse kit and a fruity exhaust then that would be a different story.

But i acknowledge ive not seen one in the flesh so may pop down to the dealer just to see.

Edited by Will370z

Sounds like a fair deal to me. Do you think there's any more movement on their side with the discount?

possibly but not much I would have thought - however have a son to put through Uni from next year :wacko::surrender:

Sounds like a fair deal to me. Do you think there's any more movement on their side with the discount?

possibly but not much I would have thought - however have a son to put through Uni from next year :wacko::surrender:

Andy the leeches never leave. Go buy if you can. (Rhian got her degree,she has got a job and we are still paying the deposit for the flat and first two months rent plus 'bits'.)

So if you can,sorry if the wife will let you.(like me) Go buy one. :D:lol: :lol:

nah - I am going to wait - after all, they will tumble in price shortly :lol:

and those who buy now will suffer massive depreciation on the first ones out ............................. so a bit like mine then :wacko: