What are the odds? Seeing the very next reg to yours

csscallum

Now that a coincidence ..!!

How does that work then?

I only drive one at a time... :thumbs:

But it cant be registered to more than 1 car surely?

I did the same ha ha

IMG_0458.jpg

Nice aston!

Slightly surprised you'd even bother with a Z if you can afford a car like that. How do they compare?? :D

Edited by nowhereboy

novvwm.jpg

Geral Nabarro a Conservative MP owned NAB1 through to NAB 5 back in the early 70's. A rather colourful and controversial character he was brought down in a similar fashion to Chris Huhne when he claimed his secretary was driving his car the wrong way round a roundabout when in fact he was. Suffered 2 strokes during his trail and died shortly after aged 58.

Pete

Edited by JetSet

Bizarre moment outside my work today when another silver 350z stopped outside with the very next registration plate to mine. Apart from the minor heart attack I had when the first 6 letters of the registration matched and I thought the audacious thief was parading it in front of me, it's even more bizarre that my car was probably registered hundreds of miles away.

What are the odds?

Does your plate start with 'OV' by any chance? There's a glut of Zeds (inc mine) starting with OV (Oxford registered) for some reason. My plate is OVxxOWU (xx=numbers) and there's a fellow forum member on here who lives within a couple of miles of me who is the same year and everything else on the plate but ZU so only a letter or so out. And we're no where near Oxford.

S.

Edited by Squee

Bizarre moment outside my work today when another silver 350z stopped outside with the very next registration plate to mine. Apart from the minor heart attack I had when the first 6 letters of the registration matched and I thought the audacious thief was parading it in front of me, it's even more bizarre that my car was probably registered hundreds of miles away.

What are the odds?

Does your plate start with 'OV' by any chance? There's a glut of Zeds (inc mine) starting with OV (Oxford registered) for some reason. My plate is OVxxOWU (xx=numbers) and there's a fellow forum member on here who lives within a couple of miles of me who is the same year and everything else on the plate but ZU so only a letter or so out. And we're no where near Oxford.

S.

U.K's largest Nissan dealership is in Oxford. I'd hazard a guess that they had easier access to The 350 in the early years when Zed's were hard to get hold of?

Pete

U.K's largest Nissan dealership is in Oxford. I'd hazard a guess that they had easier access to The 350 in the early years when Zed's were hard to get hold of?

Pete

Makes sense! I also know someone who used to work at the Nissan Technical Centre at Cranfield which is near Oxford and apparently most of the staff treated themselves to cut price 350z's when they first came out so I should think there's a fair few knocking about from then.

S.